“Excellent salad and pizza....tremendous service”
Review of Cork & Fork

Cork & Fork
Ranked #5 of 575 Restaurants in Harrisburg
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Cork & Fork believes in working with local farms and purveyors to maintain sustainability and seasonality. We recognize the local culture, their customs and environment by adapting our menu, cuisine and ingredients accordingly with the utmost respect and creativity.
Reviewed 10 May 2017 via mobile

Wow! What a great lunch. The salads were so fresh and flavorful. And the pizzas were fantastic! Aervice was superior...much like a high end club or reataurant!

Reviewed 9 May 2017

Well I honestly can't say enough about this restaurant!
Staff: I have been to this restaurant twice while traveling to Harrisburg for horse shows.
I absolutely love the friendly vibe from the bartenders and the overall care to go above and beyond.
We took a cab to the restaurant . The cab driver was horrible. driving too fast and looking back at us while he drove. Bare with me here . So we had drinks at cork and fork . Believe me I needed one after the ride! We returned to the bar later that evening . We were 3 women traveling alone. It was about MIDNIIGHT and I did not want to take that same cab back to the hotel. Troy was nice enough to ask " What was wrong"? We explained the situation and that none of us had the Uber app. Troy was nice enough to volunteer to get us an Uber and asked nothing in return . He used his credit card to pay, went outside to wait for the Uber to be sure his request was as expected and sent us on our way. He was the nicest guy ( bartender: ) and just wanted us to get home safe . He said he would not have gone in that cab either
We can't thank him enough for his kind and caring attitude.
Now for the food......

We have eaten at the restaurant as well and love the tapas menu after 9. The swordfish skewers are delicious, as well as the salads , buffalo meatballs and pesto pasta. Its nice to share small plates that late at night and not feel stuffed.
I
It's our favorite place in Harrisburg! comfy, great ambiance, super nice staff and fantastic fresh tasting food. I love going to Harrisburg for the horse show and always look forward to going to Cork an Fork every time. A SUPER HUGE THANK YOU TO TROY.....YOU ARE TRUELY A KIND AND CARING PERSON AND CORK AND FORK IS LUCKY TO HAVE YOU!

Reviewed 9 May 2017

Very good and enjoyable dinner. I say it's "a little different" because it's described as a pizza and bar venue. Don't let that mislead you if you're looking for a traditional pizza joint. It is not. This is a fine dining experience with a "tapa twist". There are no main courses so to speak. Items are ala care and most are small plate servings meant for ordering a few entrées and sharing. Salads were good size and delicious. We ordered the veal, beef, ricotta meatballs, spaghetti squash small plates and the pulled pork papparrelle pasta. All were delicious.

Reviewed 6 May 2017

Great menu! Try the specials, always something different. I had the crab pizza, really good. Good wine and beer list too.

Reviewed 27 April 2017

We had not stayed in this part of Harrisburg in a couple of prior visits so looked to internet for a restaurant and took a shot. It turned out awesome. The wine was very good, beers only in bottle but nice selection. Appetizers were very good, we had the meatballs and the cheese dip and both were awesome. The hame and bean soup was very tasty. The pizza's we had were all very good but the Fig was excellent. the other 2 were a margarita and the other the pep. All were very tasty. Our server was very attentive and made good recommendations. All 4 of us were very happy and full when we left.