“Can't Say As I Have Ever...”

Your Place Restaurant & Sports Pub
Ranked #227 of 557 Restaurants in Harrisburg
Price range: US$8 - US$16
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 14 May 2017

This restaurant was convenient to our hotel. We arrived at 630P. There were about 12 people there -- first red flag. Our server, Aquitta, was pleasant, but somewhat distracted. By what I'm not sure. We ordered chicken fingers, onion rings, and the much touted stromboli. We asked what the "deli meats" mentioned as ingredients, were. We were told ham. Ham? Just ham? Yes, ham -- second red flag. OK. Whatever. After about 30 min, I asked Aquitta where the food was. She told us, it's coming, I promise. After about 45 min of waiting, I told the hostess to cancel the order and send over the manager. He, Gerry) came and apologized for the delay, saying they had run out of register tape in the kitchen, so the order hadn't been received. And nobody had any idea?? You've got to be kidding! He comp'd the meals, but we never saw him again. The chicken fingers were OK, but the rings were too greasy to bother eating. And the "Boli?" OMG. Not worth eating. I left most of it on the plate.
There you have it.

Reviewed 26 March 2017 via mobile

HORRIBLE service!!! We had reservations a few days prior for our volleyball players and families. We got there and they had tables ready for us so they definitely knew we were coming. Food started coming out for some after a VERY lengthy time however we had to go and get our own utensils. We were told to only give utensils to those that already had their food because they didn't have enough for everyone! Multiple times we had to go in search of a waitress.  2 hours later we had players and families leave WITHOUT even getting their food!!!!! Their excuse was they were busy however there were multiple tables empty. Ridiculous!!!!!

Reviewed 10 February 2017

We had dinner there twice and it was very good both times. Bar and Grill type food, nice variety, friendly service.

Reviewed 16 December 2016 via mobile

Cool little bar, kind of neighborhoody, big big menu, everything's good and its clean is clean.....!!!! We'd stop here again

Reviewed 29 November 2016

Literally sitting here while I write this to finish my glass of wine ( the only thing worth finishing). This is the third time I've tried this place as it is close to my fav Harrisburg hotel. Frankly, it's awful. First of all, the menu is only bar food. NO dinner choices. Have had wings (average), meatball sub (soggy). Tonight had French onion soup and French dip. Honestly unedible. I am leaving three quarters of my food untouched. Check my other reviews. I'm not hard to please. This place is really bad. Next time just going to Arby's if coming in late!