“Typical Sports Bar”

Price range: US$8 - US$16
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 17 August 2017

The staff were considerate. Someone forget to place my to-go order. Not really a big deal, but I had my 4-legged family member with me.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

We were staying at a nearby hotel to attend a recent auto auction and needed a non-fast food lunch. We stopped by Your Place, mostly because I used to stop in when I was traveling on business, and found that they have a terrific lunch buffet Mon-Fri ...delicious wings, pizza, soups salad & great stromboli. We enjoyed it som much, that we came back to enjoy next day. Nice neighborhood place with attentive staff and really good food.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Waitress needed better training on menu but was nice and warm. Pizza was greasy and cheese and toppings fell off. Great Stromboli. Lettuce in salad was iceberg and not much in it but croutons. We go for the stromboli

Reviewed 17 May 2017

This was a pretty decent place to dine out. We chose this place as it was right down the hotel we stayed at over the weekend. Good food! The staff was friendly, overall a nice place to eat out. Will be coming back again.

Reviewed 14 May 2017

This restaurant was convenient to our hotel. We arrived at 630P. There were about 12 people there -- first red flag. Our server, Aquitta, was pleasant, but somewhat distracted. By what I'm not sure. We ordered chicken fingers, onion rings, and the much touted stromboli. We asked what the "deli meats" mentioned as ingredients, were. We were told ham. Ham? Just ham? Yes, ham -- second red flag. OK. Whatever. After about 30 min, I asked Aquitta where the food was. She told us, it's coming, I promise. After about 45 min of waiting, I told the hostess to cancel the order and send over the manager. He, Gerry) came and apologized for the delay, saying they had run out of register tape in the kitchen, so the order hadn't been received. And nobody had any idea?? You've got to be kidding! He comp'd the meals, but we never saw him again. The chicken fingers were OK, but the rings were too greasy to bother eating. And the "Boli?" OMG. Not worth eating. I left most of it on the plate.
There you have it.