“Casual Meeting Place”

Price range: US$8 - US$16
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 12 October 2017

Met here for a staff meeting - the space was quiet, staff were attentive and considerate. Had a few drinks and appetizers, which were very good.

Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

We spent all day walking around the Carlisle fair grounds after checking into our hotel we both just wanted to sit down relax and unwind with dinner and a couple drinks. Well this was the perfect place to do that. The waiter was friendly and extremely alert to our needs. Thanks for making our visit there so pleasant. I will definitely go back.

Reviewed 17 August 2017

The staff were considerate. Someone forget to place my to-go order. Not really a big deal, but I had my 4-legged family member with me.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

We were staying at a nearby hotel to attend a recent auto auction and needed a non-fast food lunch. We stopped by Your Place, mostly because I used to stop in when I was traveling on business, and found that they have a terrific lunch buffet Mon-Fri ...delicious wings, pizza, soups salad & great stromboli. We enjoyed it som much, that we came back to enjoy next day. Nice neighborhood place with attentive staff and really good food.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Waitress needed better training on menu but was nice and warm. Pizza was greasy and cheese and toppings fell off. Great Stromboli. Lettuce in salad was iceberg and not much in it but croutons. We go for the stromboli