“Great Pho place”

Saigon 2
Ranked #8 of 33 Restaurants in Hatfield
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 1 February 2017 via mobile

This place is really good decided to try veitnamese and wow were addicted Pho clay pot coffee you name it. Don't be afraid to expand you palate. Can't wait to go back.

Reviewed 25 January 2017 via mobile

Not familiar with Vietnamese food but the stir fried chicken with vegetables was generous in portion and flavorful. Seasoning added to the taste without overpowering. Fried spring rolls made a nice appetizer, crunchy shell was not greasy. Will be trying other dishes in the future.

Reviewed 28 March 2016 via mobile

I've tried a bunch of places on Washington Ave in Philly and the pho here is on par in my opinion. The broth is the difference between most of the other places in the suburbs. There is a place closer to me but I go here because it is worth it. I have tried other dishes and they were delicious as well. I frequent this establishment once or twice a week.

Reviewed 20 February 2016

This is an average Vietnamese restaurant: Both of our meals were ok. I believe the meals could have tasted better! The place looks clean and so is the staff. The wait was a bit longer than typical.

Reviewed 6 November 2015

First off, let me say how difficult it is to find a Vietnamese establishment that offers squid. This place does and I always look forward to their squid vermicelli. Second, I enjoy Saigon II's bahn mi's the most (even in comparison to Vietnamese hoagie places in center city Phila.).
The restaurant is very big and can accommodate large groups.
Overall cost for a meal is typical of a sit down Asian restaurant (meaning, non-chain establishments). The food is much healthier and filling than that Chinese-American crap most people shovel into their mouths. Pho is big, hot and filling.