“Bella Italia more than Pizza restaurant”

Bella Italia Pizzeria
Ranked #14 of 33 Restaurants in Hatfield
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 24 June 2017

My husband and I found this little hidden place on Groupon. Wow we were so happy with our meal and the owner, Nick!!. He made us a great dish of pasta marinara and Chicken Alfredo. We went back with friends and they had the eggplant marinara with spaghetti. Our other friend had the manicotti. It was like eating in an Italian home.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

Frank's pizza is the best. Other local favorites come close but Bella Italia pizza is a notch above. There are so many items on the menu besides pizza. It will take me years to order all of the entrees. All of the food is fresh and delicious, I have never been disappointed.

3  Thank rookie_hat