“Nice little pizza place”
Review of Hatfield Pizzeria

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Hatfield Pizzeria
Ranked #11 of 33 Restaurants in Hatfield
Reviewed 10 January 2017 via mobile

Ordered "The Works" personal pizza for dinner. Not too busy so pizza was delivered quickly. Toppings in abundance and tasty. Crust thin with a little crunch. Overall very satisfied with the service, food, and setting.

Reviewed 19 June 2016

I'm not a "Pizza Fanatic" or a pizza snob. I enjoy an ocassional slice.(Or two, or three) For me, most pizza is take it or leave it. Nothing special, or worthy of a long ride to get "The best pizza out there" as my Wife & friends claim. A lot of local offerings are just plain bland, with tasteless, no texture crusts, and an obvious lack of cheese.
Last night, with guests to feed, we placed an order at Hatfield. Since I really wanted some bold flavor, one of the pies we ordered was a White Pizza with bacon, the other was a Boardwalk pie.
I have now changed my tune regarding pizza! The white pie was the most perfect blend of flavors, textures, and crust I've had on a pizza in my life. There was ample cheese, with REAL bacon pieces. (Not the bacon-flavor DUST you get from Dominos)
The garlic was real crushed cloves, with just a hint of oil for flavor. PERFECT, PERFECT, PERFECT. Luckily, it's a 5 minute ride for refills, and there will be several in the near future.
I did not get any of the "Boardwalk" pie, which is the South-Jersey style, with the cheese first, and the sauce on top. My Wife and guests raved how great it was, so let's assume it was as good as the white, and call Hatfield Pizza "The best pizza out there"
The entire staff was super friendly, and cheery. Nothing starts a meal off in the wrong direction like a slug working the counter, or the ultra-depressing "Fast Food Attitude" like most local McDonalds.
If you enjoy REAL pizza- this is the place to try in the North Penn area. I've tried them all, but endorse only ONE. ENJOY!

Reviewed 30 September 2015 via mobile

The food here is outstanding and very reasonable prices. The dining room is clean and nice. Very friendly.

Reviewed 22 April 2015

really, their simple salads are great dining. Everything is fresh, portions are generous. Hoagies and Steaks are consistent with the Philly ethic. I've never been disappointed. It's not a joint. I've had their entrees like fresh made lasagna, veal parm etc... and it's what you'd expect in a restaurant downtown. Really!

Reviewed 18 March 2015

We LOVE Hatfield Pizza! it is our go-to place when needing a good take out place. Their menu has everything that anyone could ask for from large-portioned Italian meals to healthy alternatives. Their salads are amazing! Try adding some blackened chicken to a favorite salad - mine's the Greek salad with their greek dressing. They are always generous with their portions, and their pasta is always cooked just right! They have fresh soups on a daily basis and have never been disappointed with any of them. Their cheesesteaks and wraps are also very well done. If you get a chance to stop in for a slice, the staff is always super friendly and are always ready to help. Another little hidden gem in Hatfield!