“Pizza Pub = Sports Hub”

Add it.
Pizza Pub
Ranked #12 of 34 Restaurants in Hatfield
Reviewed 20 November 2015 via mobile

The Pizza Pub has more big screen TV's on the wall than anyplace I have been. It offers a good selection of beers and a pretty good menu. Although the staff is nice, the kitchen is a bit slow on busy nights so make sure you can stay a while. If you want sports and beer, this is a good place. Enjoy!

Reviewed 22 August 2015

My husband and I are new to the area and live just down the street from the Pizza Pub, so we have visited a few times. The menu has a good selection of food, and everything we have ordered when we have visited has been good. Recently, we got a calzone - you are able to create your own calzone, and it was really very good. The service, though, could definitely be better. Each time we have gone, it has been at 'off' times. There have always been plenty of servers, especially for the few tables, but the servers are very difficult to find, and they make very infrequent visits to your table. I would have given this establishment a higher rating had it not been for the poor service.

Reviewed 13 August 2015

Have had their pizza and cheese steaks excellent. I know they have a good menu just haven't tried everything. Always very busy.

Reviewed 25 July 2015

I never wrote a review before but my last visit to the Pizza Pub tonight was certainly a night to remember. The food was very poor and after not getting any service, I asked to speak with management. While describing my experience, I apparently made the mistake of calling her "sweetheart", which incensed her. I was asked to leave and not come back. My drink was taken away and they would not take it off of my tab. She called security and then the police. Three police cars with lights blazing, I was forced to take a breathe test of which my alcohol level was .023. All this public humiliation for simply trying to voice a complaint. Very poor food, nonexistent service, no complaints allowed, extreme public humiliation, all on a Friday night where I was trying to enjoy myself after working all day. Do they think they really have to tell me not to come back? OMG! I am a business owner and this is NOT the way a complaint should have been handled. I can see why I am not the only one voicing a complaint about this establishment. It truly is a dive bar.

Reviewed 18 February 2015

I have visited the Pizza Pub several times for lunch and have always left satisfied. They have a wide variety of selections on the lunch menu as well as a wide variety of beers on tap. My personal favorite is the buffalo chicken cheese steak which has the added twist of including hot peppers. Many TVs on every wall, practically a sports bar.

Been to Pizza Pub? Share your experiences!