Candlewood Suites Hazleton
Hampton Inn Hazleton(Hazleton)(Great Value!)
US$139
Hampton.com
US$60
Fairfield Inn & Suites Hazleton(Hazleton)(Great Value!)
US$116
Residence Inn Hazleton(Hazleton)
US$149
US$134
US$77
Red Roof
US$54
Penn Terrace Motel(Beaver Meadows)
US$55
US$50
Comfort Inn(West Hazleton)
US$123
US$79
US$77
Travelocity
US$104
All reviewsfull size fridgemini kitchenfree laundryfifth floorfront deskhonor systeman extended staynearby perkinsburner cooktopcomfy bedbeautiful viewnice hotelcoffee makerlaundry roombath towelslong stayliving area
Reviewed 15 February 2018

great staff and amazing food and nice rooms very clean nice area to very friendly staff very understanding there check out time is 12pm other hotel check out is at 11am rushing you out here they all to take to your time .would recommend to family and travlers

Room Tip: very clean check out 240
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 January 2018 via mobile

It was a very nice and clean hotel, but fan and blower in the room was noisy. We only stayed one night, but sheets are only changed once a week unless you get your own sheets at the front desk and do it yourself.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
CWS H, Guest Relations Manager at Candlewood Suites Hazleton, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2018

Thank You for choosing Candlewood Suites Hazleton to accommodate you. Candlewood Suites is the extended stay brand of the IHG family. As we can absolutely accommodate anywhere from 1 night or more- we are designed to offer the comforts and privacy of home. We hope we can accommodate you again in the future.

Reviewed 7 November 2017

We visit this area once a year and I have done many reviews on Candlewood. You can see previous reviews for information and details on the hotel, the area and directions. We have noticed a slight decline in the upkeep of the hotel. On this visit, the lobby area has been redone, and made into a comfortable sitting area, with tables, chairs and sofas. Good improvement. Because of a music festival, we were put on the first floor, which is the smoking floor, and is disgusting. Floors one, two and three are basically on the side of the mountain, only one side faces out toward the valley, but the view is minimal. Floor 4, the same as the lobby and parking lot and 5 above have rooms on both sides of the hall, with one side looking out over the valley. These are the rooms you should request for a view and to be away from the smoking smell. They were accommodating and changed our room from the 1st floor to the 4th after the first night. However, a returning customer with gold status should be given priority over a once in a lifetime music festival goer. For the price it is a good deal. I may look around next year just for a change of pace. Please see previous reviews for more detailed info regarding the hotel and area.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank bob2bkk
CWS H, Guest Relations Manager at Candlewood Suites Hazleton, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2017

Thank You for choosing Candlewood Suites Hazleton. As you had mention we have recently renovated our lobby. We are currently updating our hallways and in the future will be updating some of the items in the rooms. With us being an extended stay hotel we do have a smoking floor available for our guests. We try everything in our power to honor all requests and last minute changes. We value each and every one our guests and also value very much that you are a Gold Member with our IHG Rewards Club. We hope we can have the opportunity to continue to accommodate you. Thank You

Reviewed 6 October 2017

Firstly let me be upfront and say I do not like "Dog Friendly" Hotels. My wife is allergic to dogs. This hotel was booked for me by a business colleague who likes to heat up food rather than go out for a meal.
Our room was on the first floor and it was obvious from the odor in the room that it was "Dog Friendly". This hotel only services the room once per week but will exchange towels and bedding at the front desk on request. I have stayed at "long stay" hotels before but this was the first that did not service the room. The front desk staff were friendly and accommodating. The view from the room was fabulous looking out over the valley. The Hotel had no place nice to sit outside to read etc. My wife accompanied me but was not part of my business activities so was alone most of the time during the day. The hotel is a budget priced hotel.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank ARust1949
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Candlewood Suites Hazleton, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2017

Hi ARust1949,

Thank you for your stay and for leaving a review about our hotel on TripAdvisor. Your feedback is extremely important as this will help us to achieve our mission to provide the perfect guest experience. I am sorry for not meeting your expectations of the IHG brand when it comes to the room received and its cleanliness. Our guest's comfort remains a priority and I apologize for letting you feel otherwise.

Your comments are noted and forwarded to our management team for proper evaluation. I greatly appreciate you sharing your feedback as it gives us the opportunity to further understand what we can adjust or do more for our guests to get the most out of their stay with us.

Again, thank you for your comments and for choosing us for your lodging needs.

Ingrid V.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 24 August 2017

Been there before. If you are looking for something different from the standard
motel, that is a kitchenette, Candlewood Suites gets the job done.

The room was clean, comfortable, and we were able to prepare a light meal with
food we brought. Sometimes that beats 'eating out.'

It is quite hard to find--- even with two GPSs in my car I missed the entrance, notwithstanding that I'd been there before. I never did figure our how I missed it. So,
do look at a map before heading there. It is directly up the hill as you exit from I-81 going South. There is no sign right at their main entrance to help guide you, so be forewarned. You can see this hotel clearly as you exit the highway but still have difficulty
finding it. Not their fault. Maybe the problem was with the GPS.

We had a problem with the AC in our room and the front desk moved us to a different
room without hesitation.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
CWS H, Public Relations Manager at Candlewood Suites Hazleton, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2017

Thank You for choosing Candlewood Suites Hazleton! We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We apologize for the confusion with locating the hotel. When the hotel was built- the name of the road was changed. We are glad you found us and hope to accommodate you again soon!