There were dirty towels in the bathroom from the last guest. The air conditioning unit was old and VERY LOUD! SO loud that the TV volume had to be way to high and unable to sleep with the unit on. On the positive side the bed and pillows were very comfortable and the bathroom had bee newly remodeled. There was a stand continental breakfast. The pool looked okay but the area around it needs to be landscaped, it was mostly soil and weeds.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Red Roof Inn & Suites Hazleton is located off I-81 and is within 3 miles of downtown Hazleton, The Laurel Mall, Edgewood in the Pine Golf Course, Sugarloaf Golf Course and Blue Ridge Trail Golf Course. The hotel offers free Wi-Fi, flat-screen TVs and pet friendly rooms. When you check in, check out the fantastic hotel and room amenities we have to offer during your stay. Red Roof Inn & Suites Hazleton offers a continental breakfast (6:00am to 9:00am Mon - Fri., 7am to 10am Sat-Sun). The hotel also offers an outdoor seasonal pool (Memorial Day thru Labor Day), guest coin laundry, a business center, vending machines and a picnic area for guest use. Guests can work out free of charge at a fitness center 2 miles away. All rooms have a microwave and mini-refrigerator, free Wi-Fi, flat screen TV, cable, in-room coffee, hair dryer, iron/ironing board and a desk/workspace. This hotel offers suite rooms and select rooms with kitchens. Complimentary coffeehouse-style coffee is offered in the lobby and one well-behaved pet per room is welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your Red Roof Inn & Suites Hazleton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Genetti Hotel Hazleton
- Best Western Genetti Inn And Suites
- Best Western Hazleton
- Hazleton Best Western