Shower pressure and temperature was nice. Breakfast was decent. Lobby area nice.
Dirty room. Cobwebs in corner. Shower caulking and door were moldy/filthy in parts. Wallpaper peeling. Furniture was outdated (did not look anything like photos), but at that didn't seem to matter as the bedroom felt clean (except for cobweb).
First day - we had "do not disturb sign" on door and housekeeping started banging on door at 11am yelling and asking if we wanted service. We said yes, but were working on homework and will be out in about an hour. Apparently we missed them, and the room was not serviced that day.
Next day - We left around 11 and still saw housekeeping in the hallway, assumed there wouldn't be a problem. Came back around 10, and first of all neither of our room keys worked and we had to wait for someone to bring them to us. Then, we walk in and all that had been changed were the towels. We were nearly out of soap and they hadn't replaced any of the complimentary items (soap, shampoo, paper/plastic cups, etc). Bed hadn't been made and trash hadn't been taken out. Really disappointing.
Did they put us in the gross room and decide not to clean because we booked through priceline? Do not recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a charming country setting conveniently in the northern end of Hazleton. We are located 3 miles from I81 and 5 miles from I80 on Church St / Rte. 309 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda and Expedia so you can book your Red Roof Inn & Suites Hazleton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Genetti Inn And Suites
- Best Western Genetti Hotel Hazleton
- Best Western Hazleton
- Hazleton Best Western