Open today: 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Review Highlights
Awesome Museum

This was such a neat museum, it’s so interesting and lots of great exhibits about Milton Hershey... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
O1671YPjamied
Great history

Fantastic place to visit. So much history and very informative. Price is very reasonable, staff is... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
Chuck-mea
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Hershey
from US$13.62
More Info
1,750 results
All reviews chocolate lab interactive exhibits apprentice program scavenger hunt his life special exhibit amazing man hershey company milton hershey's life great history chocolate world hershey story museum chocolate bar gift shop making chocolate hot chocolate self guided tour
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 June 2021

Very informative museum. Not only information on chocolate making, but on Mr. Hershey and his whole life story, including his time in Cuba. Very interesting and a great value. Well worth a few hours to go through the whole museum. Also if you are a chocolate lover do the chocolate tasting. It's limited hours in the middle of the day and costs extra but interesting sampling and comparing the six different chocolates from around the world. We parked across the main street on a side street for free but they do have a free parking garage.

Date of experience: June 2021
Reviewed 4 June 2021 via mobile

My husband and I went to Hershey Gardens and purchased the combo ticket for the garden and admission to The Hershey Story. We enjoyed the self-guided tour greatly! It was informative and interactive to learn about Mr. Hershey’s legacy in business and community. It was also a reprieve from a humid afternoon to spend time wandering around an air conditioned and comfortable exhibit. I could honestly go back again because there was so much to see and read, I feel like I probably missed a lot. Highly recommend for individuals who love museums.

Date of experience: June 2021
Reviewed 30 May 2021

Complimentary tickets to this attraction were included in the spa vacation package we'd booked at The Hotel Hershey, so we decided to check it out. The two exhibits (one devoted to the story of Milton Hershey and the growth of his company, the other devoted to the history of Hershey's former holdings in Cuba) were both interesting and interactive. I enjoyed looking at the old chocolate tins and chocolate bar wrappers, as well as some of Mr. Hershey's former possessions, including his passport and a somewhat gaudy and monstrous Baccarat torchiere he purchased for a whopping $5,000. There were videos, design-your-own chocolate wrapper stations, and what have you. We snickered just a little at the fact that only one tiny display, in a corner, discussed the fact that there were wrenching labor strikes at the Hershey factory and racial tensions among the workers. I guess that is no surprise! On the whole, it was a cute museum and worth the time we took to explore it.

Date of experience: May 2021
1  Thank miatagirl
Reviewed 27 May 2021

What an amazing man was Mr Hershey and this museum tells his story very well. We spent several hours here learning the history of the man and his influence. Not only did he overcome obstacles to become a success, but he treated people well and left a legacy of influence that continues to this day. This museum was very informative and inspiring. We also did the full tasting which was fun. My husband and I shared the experience which was the perfect size. Though delicious, you wouldn’t want to have six drinks to try on your own as they were very rich and filling.

Date of experience: May 2021
Reviewed 6 April 2021

My daughter and I just visited the museum on Friday, April 2nd. We had a great time at this museum learning about Milton Hershey and how he created the Hershey company.

Date of experience: April 2021