All reviews fire pit courtyard marriott usb ports great hotel bistro food an in room safe offer free breakfasts great tv starbucks coffee smelled fresh modern hotel hershey attractions room was large and comfortable accessible room sleeper sofa breakfast and dinner absolutely stay here again
Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

Here on business. Overall the hotel is clean, friendly staff with nice rooms. One thing I must call out is the restaurant staff and food. We had dinner and drinks 2 separate nights after a long day. Both times the food was delicious and well presented. Michele was kind, interactive and very atentive to our group.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank 355christineyoung
EliasJohnT, General Manager at Courtyard Hershey Chocolate Avenue, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2018

Dear 355christineyoung,

We are so pleased to hear that you loved your stay at the Courtyard Hershey Chocolate Avenue. I will be sure to share this feedback with the team and Michele. Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to share.

Have a greta week!

General Manaher

Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

This is a great hotel. It's fairly new so rooms are all modern and clean with usb ports everywhere. The A/C is super quiet and it kept the room at a consistent temperaure.
My coworkers had breakfast there and enjoyed it.
It's pretty close to town. I walked to restaurants.
Hotel has a small bar that closes at 10:00, but that was good enough to have a drink after dinner around the fire pit.
I've stayed at many hotels in the Hersey area and this likely is going to be the one I keep going back to.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
EliasJohnT, General Manager at Courtyard Hershey Chocolate Avenue, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2018

Dear Alvey00,

Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to review the Courtyard Hershey Chocolate Avenue. I will be sure to share this valuable feedback with the rest of the team. If there is anything any of our service team members can do for you, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

We stayed at this Marriott property on our trip to Hershey Park and Chocolate world. The location is excellent for Hershey Park, and if you play golf it’s very convenient as it’s surrounded by the golf course. The property was very clean and maintained, and what you would expect of a courtyard Marriott. The bistro features a bar during certain hours, which serves beer and a cocktail menu. The staff was very friendly and helpful, and check in was a breeze. I would definitely recommend this property to others.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
EliasJohnT, General Manager at Courtyard Hershey Chocolate Avenue, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2018

Dear Wetwater23,

Thank you so much for the kind review of the Courtyard Hershey Chocolate Avenue. Our team was very pleased to hear this valuable feedback. We truly hope to see you again if your travels ever bring you back to Hershey.

Reviewed 8 August 2018

In a nutshell, the hotel was clean, the staff friendly, and the location amazing. Beyond that, the facilities were amazingly accessible (e.g., easy entry into the shower, low faucets) and clean. I was extremely impressed with the staff and with the amenities...down to the little duck in the bathroom (cute touch). We would definitely stay there again and would recommend it highly.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family

Dear debraholzbergphd,

Thank you so much for your kind review. Our team at the Hershey Courtyard makes every effort to wow our guests. I shared your feedback with the team this morning and they were very appreciative of your words. If there is anything you need in the futurre please don't hesitate to reach out.

Reviewed 7 August 2018

My parents were flooded out of their home and Elias Thompson, the General Manager, was SO helpful in finding a handicap room for them to stay. Elias has helped make a very bad situation less stressful on two people in their upper 80's ! He has gone up & beyond what I would have expected a general manager, in the middle of Hershey's tourist season, to do.
THANK YOU AGAIN !!!!!!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear tgingrich,

It has been absolutely my pleasure to help you and your family during this stressful time with the Hershey flooding. Providing service to kind people such as your self is exactly why I love my job. The team at the Hershey Courtyard strive to make every experience a memorable one If there is ever anything you need please don't hesitate to reach out. I truly hope to have the opportunity to see you again in the very near future.