Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$45
Expedia.comUS$45
FindHotelUS$45
PricelineUS$45
TravelocityUS$45
Agoda.comUS$45
All reviews within walking distance older place the location is perfect worked great staff was friendly and helpful mini fridge park toiletries
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 July 2020

This place is old. At least from the 1940's. We reserved a "suite" and got a regular old motel room with cobwebs on the walls and peeling paint. Not very well maintained. Also, nobody would clean the room while we were still checked in. No central air. Just a room a/c over the door. Best thing about it is the location. Very close to the park. You can see the roller coasters from the room. So, I guess it did what we needed it to do. A bed with a shower, a mini-fridge and a TV. Had to pay extra for Wifi. Bed was a little small for 2, and mattress was too firm for me.

Date of stay: July 2020
2  Thank ValorD
Reviewed 11 April 2020 via mobile

This place had the worst customer service I have ever had in my life. The people that owned the motel were very disrespectful very racist and just downright impossible to be around. I got fussed out for asking for a hand towel a wash rag and for them to vacuum my room. If you stay here don't expect any customer service. Me and my husband will take our business elsewhere.

Date of stay: April 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
6  Thank Queensloyalty
Nathaniel Finkin, Guest Services / Front Office at Simmons Motel and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2020

You were amongst our worst guests ever. All we asked is that you 1) pay your bill on time each day, 2) follow the rules, and 3) be civilized. You failed all three of those tasks. What motel lets guests have use of their housekeeping equipment such as vacuum cleaners? What motel is alright with guests staying past check out without paying their bill for the following day? What motel is alright with smoking in the room when there are numerous warnings and signs that make it abundantly clear that smoking in the room is prohibited? You were awful, which is why we kicked you out. Your poor attitude didn't even get you past the front desk of the hotel across the street, who wanted nothing to do with you. Stay out of Hershey; this place is far too good for you.

Reviewed 8 December 2019 via mobile

Very clean. No thrills. Like living in the 60/70’s. Would definitely use again friendly owners. Great prices. Close to everything parking safe Great location. Nearby restaurants and duck donuts!! Yum!!

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4  Thank bobk301
Reviewed 27 November 2019

If your looking for an honest, no frills review, well here it is. I have rented the 2 bedroom apartment from Simmons for 3 nights. It is 2am and I feel compelled to write this review as I am unable to sleep due to all the NOISE and lights from outside of all the vehicles, 18 wheelers, (people who think you want to hear their musice), driving by, the headlights shining in my room and dancing along the walls. There are no curtains or drapes on the windows to block any light from all the street lights, and there are plenty of street lights to keep all the rooms lit up, all night long. There are however miniblinds on the windows, they block nothing out, not light , not sound, nothing! There are no extra blankets, none. My bed is really springy, not comfortable at all. Every time I roll over or move the sounds from the bed wake me up. The lack of comfort from the terrible mattress is keeping me from finding a nice comfy place to get into a deep sleep. I am on vacation with my 4 yr old autistic twins and they put us on the second floor apartment. No place in the description when I booked this place did it say I was booking a second floor apartment. The stairs are very steep and are interior, so my children run up and down and I have no way of blocking it off and I must sit on the stairs or near them to keep an eye on them. I am terrified they are going to fall, or push one another while playing. They have each fallen at least once down part of the flight of stairs so far. I had to lug all of our luggage up those steep stairs myself, and with 2 kids there is a lot of luggage. Had I known that it would be on the second floor, I would not have booked it. When you open the sofa bed in the tiny living room, you have no acces to the kitchen or eating area, none, not one centimeter to get by the bed. Yes the place is qaint, clean and old, like visiting your great grandma who has not ever updated her home in the last 50 years, but that does not help you sleep. Charm would be a nice fluffy mattress that you sink in to and fall into a deep sleep and then maybe, just maybe you won't hear all the traffic driving by all night long or see all the lights flashing across your wall!! Nope none of that here! I am at the end of a 2 week traveling vacation with my kids and we have stayed in 3 hotels and a 2 bedroom cottage so far and have had no issues until tonight.

Date of stay: November 2019
5  Thank sjegee1
Nathaniel F, Manager at Simmons Motel and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2019

We are sorry your stay didn't meet your expectations. Some of the issues you raise we can't address; the apartment you stayed in was built in 1928 and is on the main road. With respect to luggage or blankets, the front desk would have been more than happy to carry your luggage upstairs and to provide you with as many blankets and comforters as you wanted. We are a small family owned motel, and we do the best we can with what we have. Customer service is one area that is free and where we will generously help our guests have the best possible experience at our motel.

Reviewed 13 September 2019

Arrived at this motel around 1 or 2 in the morning. I was very tired and planned on staying 3 days. The gentlemen who checked me in realized how tired I was and did not have me finish the check-in but gave me the key and told me to come down in the morning to finish. Very kind. The room definitely was a throw-back to the 50's-60's. The bathroom has pink ceramic tile. The sink was the old style native to the area. The room included a small tv with dvd player, a small refrigerator, a/c, no place for your luggage to sit while being used. There were no closets but they did have a bar to hang clothing on in the corner of the room. The room was very clean. It appeared dated but well-kept.When I went to take a shower in the morning, I turned on the hot water side. It trickled. I turned on the cold side it worked great. I turned off the cold and turned the hot back on. Still a trickle. I left the bathroom with the spigot still open. A minute or two later, I could hear the hot water rushing. I took a shower. Every minute and a half the hot stopped working. Then it worked for a minute and a half. I mentioned it on the way out of the motel. When I got back in the evening, it was repaired. Service is important and they fixed. If you are on a budget and need a clean older place to stay with not many amenities but a place to sleep. This is it. Internet is also available for $4? a day.There is probably nothing within 20 miles that is clean, acceptable and $36 a night for 3 nights. Recommended, if that is what you are looking for to pass the night.

Date of stay: September 2019
2  Thank Bapreb
Nathaniel F, Front Office Manager at Simmons Motel and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2019

Thank you for the nice review! We are so glad that we could meet your needs. Please come see us again!