“Stopped off after Hershey Park”

Brickers Ponessa Pizza & Restaurant
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 15 June 2016

Passed by this place on the way back to the hotel. Plenty of parking in the back. Ordered our food at the counter then you find a table and are called up when your order is ready. Pizza and wings were fantastic, just the right kind of pizza dough, not too thick or too thin. Wings had plenty of meat on them with a very good sauce. Prices were reasonable too.

Reviewed 21 May 2016 via mobile

Legit pizza place, park in back. Local off the path place worth the trip to Hershey just for their pizza. Family operated for 17 years.

Reviewed 9 February 2016

We live locally and have never been to this restaurant. I had a few friends tell me about it, so we stopped in. Plenty of parking in the back. Nice full menu. Beer selection - if you please. My only error was, we went for "Old World Pizza" (cheese on the bottom - sauce on the top) and I thought that was the main way their pizza was made. So I just ordered a large pie. Let me tell ya even though it wasn't what we came for, it was great. Crispy crust. Just enough cheese and sauce. We'll have to go back to try the old world version, but we were not disappointed with our ordering mistake.

Reviewed 8 February 2016

Best in Hershey by FAR! The old World Pizza is really yummy. I live near the place and go there once a month at least.

Reviewed 22 October 2015 via mobile

Sometimes we visit as a family or a group of friends. This time solo. Especially LOVE the Old World Pizza. When family comes from out of town they always ask if we can order or visit for some Old World. Complimented with a bottle of Troeg's Mad Elf and life is good.

Service is quick and friendly. Highly recommend!!!