Lowest prices for your stay
US$140
Hampton.com
Travelocity
Expedia.comUS$125
Lol.travelUS$140
All reviews great location monongahela river within walking distance a river view room fire pit room was clean complimentary breakfast great stay shopping and restaurants waffles easy access homestay pittsburgh kennywood inns
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 April 2021

I was bitten by bed bugs up my entire left leg. There were no trash cans in the room even after calling the front desk to request one. I was given I room with 2 queen beds, when my reservation was for 1 king. I have been trying to submit a complaint through the app since I checked out and it will not go through.

Date of stay: April 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 17 April 2021

See some of the other reviews that note stains on the carpet, couch and chairs. Broken furniture, Printer in the business center didn't work and my wife found a hair in the spoon contain in the eating area. Only thing is it's close to the Waterfront and Carson street district.

Date of stay: April 2021
Reviewed 30 March 2021

Everything was great!! Staff was awesome, bed was comfy, room was very clean. Not sure why there wasn’t microwaves in the rooms but we didn’t end up needing to use one. Overall great weekend! We’ll stay again!

Reviewed 30 March 2021

Went to room & it smelled of smoke, the smoked detector was still disabled. The ottoman was filthy & stained. Shower curtain was dirty & grimy.
Went there for a BDAY weekend, definitely did not live up to Hilton Quality Property that I have stayed elsewhere.

Reviewed 23 March 2021

This is a Hilton? Suite was dirty with cobwebs and stains all over the carpet and bed skirt. YUK!
Complained to desk person who said carpets to be cleaned next week!
So disappointed. I also sent a review to corporate and to the hotel and I have not heard back.