“Usually great food, but skip the pulled pork hash”

Wyebrook Farm Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 17 Restaurants in Honey Brook
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Sustainable farm with excellent cafe and market.
Reviewed 29 May 2017

This was my third time at Wyebrook, and my other two visits were excellent. With this one however, I was quite disappointed with my meal. I was there for Sunday brunch and had the Pulled Pork Hash (spring vegetables, sweet potatoes, pulled pork, over-easy egg), and it was quite under-seasoned. It tasted like something I could get a diner down the street. The garlic fries app we got was better than my main dish. I was tempted to ask for garlic powder or curry powder (or any spice for that matter), to season it, but I hate confrontation. I will probably be back because of the beautiful environment and my other meals there have been great, but please don't make the mistake of getting this mediocre meal.

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

We found some of Wyebrook's food had really amazing flavor! The Gnocchi was especially delicious. Really nice view and delightful decore to enjoy while eating. Concept of farm to table is great and is what pulled us there in the first place. Knowing what we were eating helped to justify the cost to some extent though I would say it is still a bit pricey for the portion size.
Service was a little lacking. Example: we weren't asked if we wanted anything else to drink besides water, we waited awhile for our dessert and we weren't asked if we wanted coffee.
We thought they could've done a better job telling their story at the premises and were disappointed that it didn't appear to be a place we could really "explore" and see the food production.

Reviewed 15 May 2017 via mobile

The service was slow. We called before arriving for brunch and were told no reservations were needed. Guess what 30 minutes later we couldn't be seated. We returned for dinner and were told again reservations weren't required. Guess what couldn't be seated. Would recommend choosing another restaurant.

Reviewed 24 April 2017

I really wanted to love our experience, after reading some reviews I went in with an open mind and there were some highlights but it was just not enough for me to go back for dinner. I had read some reviews about the slow service, I was prepared for it but yikes... we sat down at 7:30pm and left right after we were done eating...at 10:10pm - that is quite a long time. There was alot of time between courses.
We were seated inside which is lovely, our waiter came right away to open our wine and explain the menu. He was extremely educated on the farm, menu and food. Our table tried the cheese plate, charcuterie plate and a ramp soup, all were tasty. Our table tried the pork belly, gnocchi, tagliatelle dishes, again all were good the pork belly was cooked really well and both pasta dishes were tasty. i feel like the entrees really fell short - by alot. The table had one of each of the meat entrees, pork tenderloin - lamb and filet migon. The pork dish was ok. The filet was a very, very small portion. It was cooked perfectly med-rare but for $55.00 I would expect more than four very small pieces of meat. All three lamb dishes were the worst, the top slice was pink, med... maybe on the verge of med-well - however they hid well done pieces of lamb under this pink slice--- horrible!
Bottom line, I feel like they can run a farm, grow some veggies and butcher meat like champs... running a restaurant - they need work!

Reviewed 16 March 2017 via mobile

I had heard good things about this restaurant. I was very disappointed with my experience. The service was very slow, the server was not attendant, and it's over-priced. The food was so-so. I won't be going back

2  Thank rocman1954