“Do you want a healthy meal?”
Review of Bryn and Dane's

Bryn and Dane's
Ranked #45 of 63 Restaurants in Horsham
Reviewed 27 April 2017

I stopped in to this place recently for lunch. I remember when the location was previously a Seattle's Best Coffee shop. I like the idea of a healthy food alternative, heaven knows you won't find that at any of the competing Easton Road dining establishments! However, the menu is pretty limited and the prices are kind of on the high side. The food was good, I'm just not sure there is enough variety to get someone coming back on a regular basis. I would certainly try the place if you are in the area and you can draw your own conclusions.

Reviewed 13 April 2017

This place is so inconsistent. I have gotten a chicken wrap here before and the chicken was raw. Today i got a signature salad and the fried chicken was so overdone that the shell fell off of it and some of the greens were wilted black.

Reviewed 23 February 2017 via mobile

Listen, I love a healthy meal. The draw of a healthy fast food joint is strong for me. The decor is sweet, but the food is meh. My buffalo chicken quesadilla felt like a lunchable... unmelted cheese and not much flavor. I'll try again but was disappointed in my first trip.

Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

I visited the Bryn and Dane's near Blue Bell/Butler Pike. I was very excited about the concept. I ordered a wrap that was 340 calories and it was great. Then, I looked at the nutritional analysis and there was 1,500 mg of sodium. Two other colleagues of mine took a look as well - many of the menu selections had sodium numbers that were off the charts. Some approaching 3,000. The dressings are packed as well.

Tastes good, however this is not healthy fast food. Your best choice for reasonable sodium would be a smoothie.

We calculated the breakfast and lunch that our colleague had eaten and by noon he was at 3,400 mg of sodium.

See the menu nutritional analysis.

Reviewed 27 August 2016 via mobile

If you're health conscious you have to try this place! Great locally sourced food. Wraps sandwiches and smoothly are a great choice. You have to try the sweet potato fries.

Been to Bryn and Dane's? Share your experiences!