“Fresh and tasty! ”

Bryn and Dane's Kitchen & Cafe
Ranked #16 of 63 Restaurants in Horsham
Cuisines: American
Description: Healthy Fast Food! Food is delicious and healthy. Service is excellent!
Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

I went to the Plymouth Meeting location. This place was amazing! So many fresh options to accommodate all types of diets including vegetarian and vegan. They have wraps, salads, quesadillas, organic teas, smoothies, and a frozen banana whip dessert. For breakfast they have wraps with meats and cheeses or a banana wrap instead with peanut butter and granola, and breakfast scrambles. I ordered their organic blueberry tea with mint. It was great tasting, and didn't need added sugar. I also ordered a banana wrap which was delicious and filling. Last thing I ordered was one of their quesadillas which was stuffed with beans, corn, onions, cheddar cheese, chicken, and chipotle sauce for dipping. You could taste the freshness, and could tell that the ingredients were healthier.

Reviewed 29 May 2017

Nice place, and the service was very nice and friendly too. Decent menu selection, lots of healthy options and gluten free too. Chicken strips were good. Prices were decent. Good lean place.

Reviewed 20 March 2017

Consistently good. Freshly made healthy eats. Excellent menu!
Everything is tasty. One of my favorite restaurants- I wish it was closer to my house!

Reviewed 21 October 2016

Love the chicken strips my only gripe is they don't let you substitute sides for anything (like edamame). Also, I call in orders a lot and twice they failed to put my order into the system so I had to wait when I arrived. A few other times my chicken came out cold. But by and large I'd recommend it.

Reviewed 27 August 2016 via mobile

My husband and I really enjoy coming here on the weekends for the smoothies and sweet potato fries. I recommend the Mo Green smoothie. My husband gets the whistling angel with vanilla protein.