“Great diner food and it’s a BYOB”
Review of Lancers Diner

Lancers Diner
Ranked #2 of 64 Restaurants in Horsham
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 21 December 2017

Great salad bar, great variety of diner food staples - meat loaf, chicken croquettes, hot roast beef and turkey sandwiches, etc. We got the regular size portions but with the soup and salad bar we should have just gotten the petite size. They have a nice variety of daily specials too.

Reviewed 21 December 2017

Hungry one morning so I figured I'd give Lancers a shot for breakfast. The place looks good since the last time I was there many years ago. Updated interior and seating. I had a three egg omelet with gouda cheese and spinach with a side of sausage and my wife had the eggs and pancake special. Both were cooked to perfection and very tasty. Excellent portions. The service was fantastic, our waitress did a great job and was on top of coffee refills and our needs. Great place for comfort food breakfast.

Reviewed 25 November 2017

I think this was a very nice restaurant. Plenty of food. Salmon dinner was excellent and nice salad bar. Friendly servers and good prices. I would recommend for a nice family night out

Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

Ate dinner here tonight with the family and the was pretty good. Wife had blackened mako shark, I had the open faced turkey and son had a burger. All food came out fresh and hot and service was good. Got some desert goodies to take home. I remember eating here as a child, like 40 years ago and watching the military planes take off and land across the street at the air base. What a real shame they closed it down.

Reviewed 16 October 2017

Had breakfast with some friends. Quick and solid service. Good coffee and ample food for your breakfast.