“Very Busy”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 20 June 2018

I sat at the counter. It took a while before I was recognized but it was worth the wait. The Manager got me started and all was good from there. People were very Friendly and accommodating . The Menu is extensive filled w/ many delights. My Western Omelet was Perfect w/ some of the Best Home Fries...Highly Recommended.

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Stopped in for dinner hoping for that classic American diner experience and weren't disappointed. Friendly staff, massive portions and a great shake. Only problem was we didn't have enough room to try one of the home baked pastries (which looked fab!)

Reviewed 19 June 2018

My husband and I have eaten there several times. Never had a bad meal yet. We have been there for breakfast and for dinner.

Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

We stopped here last night after a high school spring musical, it was almost 11PM.
Extended menu (except salad bar) was available.
We had a variety of foods from soup to dessert, pancakes to milkshakes. With the exception of the boneless chicken wings, we were all satisfied and happy.
Staff was friendly and attentive.

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Clean, friendly diner with good service, and good food. Breakfast reasonable, and lots of good coffee

Been to Lancers Diner? Share your experiences!