All reviews front desk great hotel close to hershey park hershey attractions hotel staff omelet stay there again indoor pool a great stay convenient location clean rooms hershey kisses hot tub cookies short drive free breakfast waffles
Reviewed 15 March 2017

Excellent, quiet motel near popular attractions and restaurants in the Hershey area. Hotel was recently renovated with updated amentities. Seemed like a small amount of construction was still going on, but unaffected our stay.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 March 2017

Good start when you walk in any hotel and are greeted with cold punch and warm cookies. The beds in the Hilton Hotels we stay at have all been too hard for my liking, but at this one the sheets are ironed and what a difference that makes! Everyone was very friendly and helpful, especially the maintenance man who helped us change rooms because the air conditioner had a high pitch squeal.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TheMaven2u
Reviewed 8 March 2017

Internet didn't work pretty much the whole four days we were there. The room described online was pictured incorrectly which was very misleading. Showed a shower with a tub although the room did not have a tub at all which was hard to bathe children while this was brought to the hotel staff little to nothing was done to rectify this situation while the hardest thing to do here was get a decent sleep with the major noise made by not only guest but also the hotel construction workers which was done at night which I could not believe! After going out to the hallway and calling down to the front desk several times noise went down a lot but never all the way and this was at midnight my fiance was woken several times my kids were woken several times while I was never even able to fall asleep bc of this! Not to mention how tired we were the next day while we had tickets to a costly event the next day that couldn't be enjoyed to its finest bc of the lack of sleep! The pool area was filled with underage children in the hot tub with no adult supervision with blaring music with the outside door wide open which made it very chilly, which was supposed to be an inside heated room with pool! Wouldn't stay again at this time!

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Barbara L, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Hershey, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2017

Dear Kara:

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our Hilton Garden Inn Hershey hotel. We strive to provide great service and superior accommodations every day to each and every guest.
Weekends in Hershey do tend to fill the hotel with children, and although we do our best to monitor our facilities, there are guest behaviors that we cannot control.
I am accessing your reservation at the hotel and will be making adjustments based the quality of your stay. I apologize that we fell short of providing you the comfort and service you deserved during your stay with us.
Please contact me if I can be of further assistance.
Kind regards,
Barbara Lock, AGM/DOS

Reviewed 6 March 2017

Every staff person from check in to housekeeping to restaurant was extremely helpful and friendly. The lobby is great and comfortable. The rooms are clean and nicely decorated. This isn't the "newest" of buildings, but the decor is updated. There are adjoining rooms, which could be nice for folks traveling together. That did pose a noise problem when the family next to us was very loud in the morning and we could hear everything. Otherwise this hotel is great and in a super location.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Craig:

Thank you for taking the time to comment about our hotel in Hershey, PA. At the Hilton Garden Inn Hershey, we strive to make sure every guest is comfortable and receives outstanding service. I am truly sorry for the noise issue you encountered that might have lessened your enjoyment. I hope you will give us the opportunity to serve you again for a future trip to Hershey, PA. We would look forward to it. Thanks again.

Regards,
Barbara Lock
AGM/ DOS

Reviewed 1 March 2017

Breakfast was the best. The pool was nice and clean. The beds were comfortable and adjustable like sleep number bed. Check in at 3pm and out at 12noon, very generous. Staff friendly and the hot breakfast food was fresh and yummy.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Barbara L, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Hershey, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2017

Dear Sarah:

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel, the Hilton Garden Inn Hershey. I think our breakfast is the best too and I am so glad that you enjoyed it. We do our best everyday to give all of our guests great service and accommodations. I hope we will have the opportunity to stay with us again.

Kind regards,