“After Biking Treat!”
Review of The Meadows

The Meadows
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Huntingdon
Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

After biking around Lake Raystown on the Allegrippis Trails, we decided to treat ourselves with some frozen custard. I ordered an Artic Swirl flavor of the day which was chocolate covered pretzel while my partner enjoyed a simple chocolate cone. Friendly staff, close to Lake Raystown & conveniently located on Rt 22 makes this an iconic favorite of locals and visitors alike.

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

I stopped here for a quick treat. The staff was friendly and my frozen custard was delicious. I will go here instead of Dairy Queen any day as I like the flavor better.

Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

Ok, good reviews , ice cream is ok, menu board is hard to read , daily selections hard to see, local joint with local people. Dairy Queen down the road just as good if not better. Both facilities clean and professional check out both and decide!

Reviewed 15 May 2017

We love our stops to the Meadows, we stop every chance we get. The selection is great, the seasonal specials are great-- 10 of 10

Reviewed 23 April 2017 via mobile

The turtle sundae is fantastic!! Really great place to get a treat!! Always busy. Good sized portions. There is seating inside and a picnic table outside. Lots of folks just order and eat in their cars.