“Always what I expect.”

Comfort Inn Huntingdon
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Huntingdon
Reviewed 8 August 2017

Once again very pleased with Comfort Inn. Starting with the facilities, my room, the breakfast and the Staff. Very nice and convenient pool area and exercise room. My room was clean, spacious and the beds very comfortable. I slept as well as if I were in my own bed. The bathroom was spacious as well. Plenty of room to spread out toiletries. Loved the numerous outlets in the room to plug in cell phones etc. The breakfast offering had something for everyone. I had to leave a day early due to a prescribed medication I had forgotten. Spoke with Kyle and he was able to adjust my invoice. Very professional and friendly. Kyle reminded me to have breakfast before leaving. While having breakfast, the woman attending to the buffet came around and asked us individually if we needed anything and if we found everything okay. When I travel, I always look for a Comfort Inn first. I have yet to be disappointed. I will be back!

Room Tip: I was in room #307. It was one room to the right of the elevator. Didn't have far to go with lu...
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
StevenPA344, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn Huntingdon, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2017

Dear ruhrohraggy3

I would like to thank you for taking the time to complete an online review. It is always nice to hear good comments about our team here. I will pass your kind comments on to Kyle. It is nice to hear that he took care of your issue of leaving early!

I hope that you will stay with us again in the near future.

Reviewed 3 August 2017

Our room was clean, the bed was comfortable and nights were quiet despite a large number of young people staying there for a sports tournament on the same weekend. Front desk staff was helpful and breakfast was good. We'd stay there again!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
StevenPA344, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn Huntingdon, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2017

Hello linleo2017,

Thank you so much for your kind review, and we hope that you will visit us again soon!

Reviewed 18 July 2017

We had a very nice room. It was clean and well appointed. It was the perfect location for our needs. The breakfast was very good. The staff was professional and friendly. Check in and check out was very efficient.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
StevenPA344, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn Huntingdon, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2017

Hello BZKHAB!

I want to personally thank you for your kind words! We take pride in our guest services. Just remember anytime you are down this way and stay with us and you need anything, please let us know!!

Again, thank you so much!

Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

A given for anyplace is a clean quiet sleep in a fresh smelling room with some standard amenities of plastic glasses, heat/air cond, TV, tissues, at least 3 towel sets, etc. Everything was good here however if there was a TV channel with a scroll channel guide to see what programs are on for the next few 30 minutes I'd rate it a 5. I like it here.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends

Hello Bill W,

Thank you so much for your kind review and comments. I looked into a channel guide and the only thing that I could find was the one in our local paper which is available free of charge by the breakfast area. We use Comcast and they have no specific channel guide available on the tv.

We hope that you will visit us again soon, and remember to grab our local newspaper to view the channels.

Thank you once again, Bill!

Reviewed 26 June 2017

Am a frequent choice hotel patron and have never seen a more dedicated staff. Personal and personable. The trip was made seamless due to the professional services and very accommodating staff if staying in area it is a must stay property.

Room Tip: New furniture wouldn't hurt
Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
StevenPA344, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn Huntingdon, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2017

Dear John,

Thank you so much for your kind words. We take pride in offering exceptional customer service to everyone who walks through our doors. I personally enjoyed meeting and talking to you the other day and hope that you will be able to stay with us again sometime.

Steven
Sales Manager

Also consider these accommodations in or near Huntingdon
2.8 km away
37.3 km away
Rodeway Inn
Rodeway Inn
#24 of 26 in State College

Been to Comfort Inn Huntingdon? Share your experiences!