The location it’s a wonderful place in the middle of a mountain, near from Bay San Juan del Sur (1.5 mi).
The personal in the reception are very nice and the restaurant´s waiters. But nobody helped us to carry on our stuff to the bungalows and we had to walk up hill.
The bungalow was very pleasant, quiet, very comfortable and equipped with a kitchen with all its stuff, a dinner table living room and Terreza.
Doors need maintenance
Amenities, a Restaurant with a varied menu, and a little pool front the restaurant.
There is not communication between the bungalows and the reception/administration or restaurant. You need to use your personal cellular to do a petition or question.
Exist a transfers between the Hotel and the Bay, part every hour.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Palermo Hotel and Resort is located in San Juan del Sur, a city that bridges Costa Rica and Nicaragua on the Pacific Ocean. The hotel features 50 villas, poolside spa, flexible in-room work spaces, full-kitchens and room service, wireless broadband connectivity throughout the property, as well as both large and small, air-conditioned conference and meeting spaces. Villas are for rent by the day, week or month, as well as for sale as vacation homes. Terraza de Palermo Restaurant and Bar offer a dramatic dining experience overlooking the tropical pool and sunsets into the Pacific Ocean. Locally sourced, vegetarian, vegan, healthy and Nicaraguan meal service available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel & Resort Palermo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villas De Palermo Hotel San Juan Del Sur
- Villas De Palermo Hotel And Resort