“First taste of local hospitality”

La Botteghina di Wilma
Ranked #23 of 58 Restaurants in Certaldo
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 1 October 2015 via mobile

We arrived at our villa in the late evening and on recommendation of our host we went to this restaurant. It was frequented by locals and casual atmosphere. We decided on the ' gusto' where we trusted the owner to produce 4 dishes of the day. Good value for a quick meal. Friendly. Average food but enjoyable.

Reviewed 7 August 2015

This restaurant was quite near to our villa and we decided to give it a try. It turned out to be a good choice. We appeared to be the only tourists in the full restaurant, The owner, who was front of house and took the orders, was charming and amusing and there was also an old man who cleared the tables - these two were the only visible staff and coped admirably.
Of our table of six, some had the beef, some pasta and one of the party had the 5 course meal. For the life of me, I cannot remember what I ate but we were all extremely complimentary and left highly satisfied.

Reviewed 23 May 2015

We had a dinner here with my friends and so me of my friends arrive an hour late and the owner was very friendly and accomodating. He was very patient and has an outstanding service.( i forgot his name.::))) They Have very good meat( steak) and the maltagliati with zucchine and mint was awesome. Thier way of preparing the chicken breast was awesome . I love it. Try also thier fantasia di verdure which is perfect for this season is really delicious. Soon to come back again with my friends for sure.

Reviewed 25 September 2014

We stopped here on our way home from Siena for dinner. Service was ok but the food was below acceptable. We had never tasted such poor pasta.

Reviewed 23 October 2013

This restaurant is a little out of the way along a scenic drive but its well worth searching out. Its open evenings and for lunch on a Sunday. We made a reservation and were the only tourists amid an eclectic groups of locals. The authentic Tuscan fare was delicious served family style and shared between four of us. The cost was really low for the quality of the food.