Free cancellation until 03/08
Travelocity
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$158
Orbitz.com
All reviewsthe pubwedding breakfastwedding venuefrom start to finishbridal suiteamazing weddingbar staffhigh standardwedding receptionwedding photosout of this worldevening buffetfamily membersseating arealovely groundsno liftgreat night
Reviewed 14 June 2018

Just been to a Wedding Reception last week at the Rogerthorpe Badsworth. The rooms where lovely and very comfortable. The staff very friendly and professional. The MC on the day was absolutely fantastic. The food very very good. The bar persons who where rushed off their feet, again were friendly and very efficient. The gardens where very beautiful and an amazing backdrop for the official photos. Really good venue.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Rogerthorpe, Owner at Best Western Plus Rogerthorpe Manor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Guest,

I would firstly like to thank you for your review regarding your recent visit and I appreciate the time you took to write this. I am delighted that we were able to provide you with such a memorable visit to us. I will certainly pass your comments onto the staff and in particular our MC. We are very proud of our location and stunning backdrop and I am delighted that this is being recognised.

Thank you again and we look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

If I can be of any further assistance then please feel to contact me at the Hotel.

Reviewed 11 June 2018

Went to a friends wedding what a beautiful place ! The grounds were lovely as was the room for the cermony , the wedding meal again very nice food lovely and hot with excellent service. As they was over 100 covers , my daughter and husband stopped overnight and said the room and breakfast was first class .

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

I would firstly like to thank you for your review regarding your visits to us and I appreciate the time you took to write this.

Your review is a pleasure to read and I am delighted that you had such a great experience with us. It is always great to hear when our guests are enjoying themselves.

Thank you again and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Kindest Regards,

Reviewed 29 May 2018

Fabulous from start to finish. We stayed here the night before the wedding, ate in the Jacobean Pub and were residents ie. Bride and Mum in the Bridal Suite....what a stunning room, spacious, on two floors with a free standing bath no less. Our experience was enhanced by the expertise of Karen the Wedding Planner who ensured that the day went by without a hitch. When we arrived at the venue after our church service we were greeted with beer or bucks fizz, minor niggle was that the Bucks Fizz ran out but think more men drank it than we had estimated!! We were lucky in that the weather was sunny and warm, we had an icecream stall and a magician to entertain our guests, who sat in the sunshine. The outside area and pagoda proving to be excellent for photos,The wedding breakfast was a feast we had so many comments about the quality and quantity of the food. the room looked amazing thanks to our florist Mel...the evening reception was eqaully sucessful, excellent buffet, the conservatory proved to a good location too for our photo booth. We had our own bar, with its own seating area for those who didn't want to be too close to the disco... again excellent music, lots of choice and keen to please. The night ended too soon. I can't sing the praises of everyone who was involved in making Beckys wedding Day perfect. Thank you,

Room Tip: No lift... good family room option are the executive suites
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Rogerthorpe, Owner at Best Western Plus Rogerthorpe Manor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2018

Dear Guest,

I would firstly like to thank you for your review regarding your daughters Wedding Day and I appreciate the time you took to write this.

Your review is a pleasure to read and I am delighted that we were able to make your daughters Wedding such a memorable and special day for you all. I am also delighted that you were very happy with your overnight experience and were very happy with the service provided by Karen our Wedding Manager she will be so pleased with your comments. It sounds like you had such a great experience has a whole which is fantastic.

I do hope we have the opportunity to meet you in the near future. Finally please pass on a huge congratulations on behalf of all the team to the newlyweds.

Marketing & Customer Service Manager BEST WESTERN PLUS Rogerthorpe Manor Hotel

Reviewed 21 May 2018

Fantastic location, full of charm, good food, crap beds!, 150 pound per night to sleep on plywood, tiny bathroom with poor lighting needs investment. never had a good experience with Best Western . Only there to attend a wedding.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Rogerthorpe, Owner at Best Western Plus Rogerthorpe Manor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2018

Dear Guest,

I would firstly like to thank you for your review regarding your recent visit and I appreciate the time you took to write this. I am delighted that you were impressed by our stunning location and delicious food.

I am very sorry that you were not happy with the standard of the bed, all of our rooms are provided with high standard memory foam mattresses. All of the Best Western hotels are individually owned and our endless reviews do reflect the standard of our hotel. We do provide a tiered selection of rooms as you would expect form any establishment, some of the Classic rooms are compromised with their position due to the historic building. We do advise guests to book directly with the Hotel to get the best available rate rather than a booking agent.

Thank you again for your comments and I do hope you will consider joining us again in the future to allow us to exceed your expectations on a second visit.

Reviewed 18 May 2018

Good standard of accommodation - air conditioning, excellent showeroom - spoilt by ordinary poorly cooked 'Pub Grub' not in keeping with rest of hotel. Poor lighting in in first class showeroom meant problems with shaving makeup etc.
Breakfast however was good with a range of cooked 'Full English' options.

Stayed: May 2018
Rogerthorpe, Owner at Best Western Plus Rogerthorpe Manor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind words and I'm happy to hear you found the room you stayed in to be of a good standard, I do apologise you were unhappy with the lighting.

I'm extremely disappointed to hear that you did not enjoy your meal, this is extremely unusual as we have nothing but glowing comments regarding all our dining experiences and as you can see our reviews do reflect this. If you wish to elaborate further by email I would be more than happy to look into this for you as your comments are very important to us.

Thank you again and we look forward to hopefully welcoming you back soon.