“Amazing Thai food - Must visit”
Review of Thai Corner

Thai Corner
Ranked #24 of 415 Restaurants in Bury
Price range: US$3 - US$13
Reviewed 21 February 2018

This is a great unassuming place to get tasty Thai food at fair prices.

The place itself is more of a cafe than a restaurant but don't let that put you off, the food is very good. Across several visits I have tried the following dishes -

Thai Fish Cakes - Very good.
Salt & Chilli chips - Frozen chips but very good.
Tom Kra Noodles - Amazing coconut sauce.
Pad Thai - Perfectly cooked and tasted authentic.
Salmon Red Curry - Absolutely amazing, I'll be returning for this dish again and again.

The service is casual but friendly, you can get a starter, main meal and drink for around £10 and the food is as good as I have had anywhere in the UK. If I lived closer I'd be a regular visitor here.

In short you should give this place a try and you won't be disappointed.

1  Thank Kev B

Reviewed 12 February 2018

Popped in following some shopping and based on the reviews. Food was fantastic, I had the pad thai and my husband had the red curry.

Dishes authentically spicy and all round fantastic, so good we returned the next week.

1  Thank foodiefriday2018
Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

This place is amazing, it's literally a small, quirky cafe style space, so nice and relaxed for lunch or tea. It only opens till 6.30! BYO beer which is a.cute idea. So only serves tea, coffee, soft drinks. The ladies who run it are so friendly and service was great! Not long to wait for the best thai food I've had ! So fresh and tasty. So many flavours in one dish. We ordered crispy chicken with Jasmine rice. Chicken with sweet basil and noodles, and the salt and chilli chips. Amazing. Cannot recommend this place enough. I will definitely be going back.

1  Thank 111hardtopickaname
Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

What a find! Googled Thai food in Bury and came across this place, nearly walked past the place it’s so understated. Don’t be fooled, this is well worth calling in, great food very reasonably priced, lovely service. Will be coming back!

1  Thank SeedAMS
Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

A spontaneous visit after browsing the Internet for somewhere to eat. I'm a Thai person, born and bred in Thailand so I know my Thai food. This place cooks the best Thai street food I've ever had since moving here 8 years ago. There's nothing fancy or pretentious about the foods nor place but it reminds me so much of home and gives me such satisfaction tasting the food, I nearly cried. The service was very good and the waitress and cook were very friendly. In our brief conversation, the cook said 'I cook Thai food how its supposed to be back home. I don't do farang (white people) favours.'. Thats just music to my ear. We live in Leicester and are only here to visit family in Whitefield but will surely pay another visit to the restaurant again soon. What a little gem.

2  Thank kc p