“Oh my goodness I love this place”
Review of Kushoom Koly

Kushoom Koly
Ranked #46 of 636 Restaurants in Stockport
Price range: US$10 - US$19
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Stockport & south Manchester's leading Indian restaurant. Serving authentic and popular Indian cuisine and the finest restaurant quality Indian take aways for 44 glorious years. Setting the standard since 1971! Ask about our new "Deshi style" & Low-Cal dishes!
Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

I returned to a pub I reviewed yesterday as 'tried and tested is best on a Friday night as everywhere is far to busy, only to be told, Sorry, no work clothing allowed..
I hunted around several nearby over filled, over priced pretentious little places and then ran smack in to 'The Kush' (which Iv since found is extremely well rated amongst those in the know) Well, the staff are lovely, friendly, informative and quick.
The food is Amazing, Bangladeshi and Bangladeshi / Thai fusion, Nothing like your Indian takeaways, way fresher and therefore, tastier !!!
Really well priced as well !
Defiantly recommend giving this amazing place a try.

This place has my best ever personal rating !!!

1  Thank Steve G

Reviewed 7 February 2018

Not really a regular here but when ever working in the Greater Manchester area I try to visit at least once in the course of a business trip. Over the years one thing stands out here and that is the consistently good food they serve here.

3  Thank jcliftics
Reviewed 27 January 2018 via mobile

We have passed here many times and always gone to our now ex favourite. Tonight was really busy a sign of the popularity of the kush. Really friendly and attentive staff, couple of drinks and most excellent meals from starters and popadoms through to the Bailey's and chocolate. Beautiful garlic chilli chicken, best Indian for a long time. We will be back again.

2  Thank hayfieldranger1
Reviewed 16 January 2018

We have been enjoying the delights of The Kush for over 20 years now, being lucky enough having this as our local curry house.
Farouq and the team always look after us and our Boxing Day party of 15 was no exception. Food is always fresh, tasty and plentiful (albeit we always over-order), we don't even need to look at the menu as we know our order and the standards are always exceptionally high. Always made to feel welcome, very relaxed and homely place.

1  Thank phil1978Cheshire
Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

A friend recommended we try the restaurant when we visited Stockport and what a great recommendation.

The waiters were friendly and relaxed.

There is a lot of choice of dishes, including “standard” curry house dishes and some more unusual / rare dishes. I asked the waiter for a recommendation and I had a fantastic balti dish. The flavours were so nice and his advice was spot on and just what I was looking for.

Next time we’re back in the area we will definitely be coming here again.

1  Thank TheStuartRitchie