Tankersley Manor Hotel - QHotels
US$49
ibis Styles
US$63
TripAdvisor
Travelodge Sheffield Meadowhall Hotel(Sheffield)(Great Value!)
US$46
Travelodge
  • Restaurant
US$63
1,850 results
All reviewsspa breakq hotelsevening mealspa stafflovely spalight lunchleisure facilitiessteam room and saunabar areabar pricesmy mumwedding venuefood was lovelybuffet stylewedding receptionfollowing morningafternoon tea
Reviewed 14 April 2018

My husband and I decided on a weekend away. I’ve always wanted to visit Yorkshire but wasn’t familiar with the areas. We were not disappointed.....The hotel was lovely and staff so very friendly throughout our stay. In particular Gemma and her bar/restaurant staff were outstanding, offering advise and knowledge of the local areas. The only negative throughout the stay was that my husbands preferred lager was out of stock (due to a suppliers issue, as the weekend progressed more of the supplies became redundant!), but this bares no resemblance on the hotel. It was very clean, the staff were very attentive and the food outstanding. Needless to say we will be returning, and for a longer period to enjoy all of Yorkshire. Thank you.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Steve L, General Manager at Tankersley Manor Hotel - QHotels, responded to this reviewResponded 2 days ago

Dear Ellie S

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent break with us while visiting Yorkshire.

I was delight to read your feedback and please be assured that I will share your comments with all of the team, especially Gemma and the Brasserie Team.

We do hope to see you and your husband very soon when you visit Yorkshire again.

Reviewed 13 April 2018

We obtained a voucher deal for this spa day from Key 103. We bought it for a friend who had recently lost her father to spend a girly day to help cheer her up. We had a great day enjoying all the facilities. There is a jacuzzi, steam room and sauna which we enjoyed, together with the pool. We all had 2 treatments which were part of the deal. We had a scalp massage and a foot massage. A couple of things which I don't think can be avoided is that we had to cross the large forecourt to get to the restaurant for lunch, which in February was a little chilly. Also the treatment room 2 of us were in was a long walk, up stairs and along corridors from the spa reception. We are assuming it is an extra room they have converted from a bedroom (that is what it seemed like) although the room was a lovely appointed treatment room just a bit of a trek from the main spa. Some areas of the spa facilities are a bit tired and need some TLC but overall its a lovely space. We would definitely go again and would recommend to others.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Louise C

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your recent spa day with us here at Tankersley Manor Hotel.

I was really pleased that overall you had an enjoyable experience with us and we do hope that you can visit us again soon.

Reviewed 13 April 2018 via mobile

Gifted a valentine voucher to the wife but little did I know that she would give me a return gift my asking me to join her for the Spa experience .
I chose the 50 min - back to business massage — Deep tissue from back of neck to feet . I had a lady called Jo and she must have magic in her hands as all the piled up tension from weeks all got ‘unknotted ‘ within minutes . I’ve had a few massages before including those trained in Yoga centres in India and by Thai masseuse but this is one of the best . Well done Jo ..... you deserve a bow !

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Prithvirj

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your recent experience in our spa.

I was delighted to read your feedback and please be assured that I will share your comments with the team - especially Joanna in the spa.

We do hope to see you again soon for another enjoyable spa experience.

Kind regards

Reviewed 13 April 2018 via mobile

Me and my partner stayed her for 1 night with a spa deal included, absolutely lovely staff in the spa and restaurant, we took full advantage of the pool and steam rooms the room was spacious clean with everything you need, would definitely recommend

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Toni E

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your recent stay with us.

Please be assured that I will share all of your comments with the team and we do hope that you can visit us again soon.

Reviewed 9 April 2018

Stayed here for 2 nights last week. Our room was adequate with a slightly dated bathroom: the bed was awful. Didn't eat there so can't pass comment on the food (apart from breakfast which was good) but really do consider the price of drinks is way too steep. It doesn't wash for the manager to consistently reply to such comments stating it's reasonable for the type of accommodation: this is barnsley, i recently paid less for the same drinks in central london. Found the staff to be mostly pleasant and polite, particularly at breakfast. Overall I enjoyed my stay, helped significantly by the good company i was keeping.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank habanared

Dear habanard

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay.

I have noted your comments especially with regards to our pricing and I will share this personally with the directors, I was however pleased that apart from this you had an enjoyable stay with us.

Regards,