All reviewsboutique hotelhot tuboutdoor poolrainforest showerhuge bathbirthday lunchlovely boutiquefull englishmemorabilia on the wallswedding breakfastscallopsbreakfast was deliciouslovely roomjolly farmercookhamsanctumvenue
Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

This hotel is different in a good way . The owner is or was a promoter to some very famous bands and there is some fantastic memorabilia on the walls which I spent ages looking at . Rooms where well equipped and clean . Menu was small but good . It was very quiet when I was there so lacked atmosphere. Great outdoor space with a good pool and gardens. Will go back in the summer when I am sure I will appreciate it better.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank philmartin1952
SanctumTeam, Manager at Karma Sanctum on the Green Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2017

Dear philmartin1952,

we agree we are quite different and quirky! Thank you for the kind words, we look forward to welcoming you back in the summer months,

Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

Arrived mid evening after a 5 hour journey to arrive at a most charming boutique hotel in what felt like the back of beyond.. don't you just love sat navs?
Reception was in the bar and totally appropriate for the style of the residence.
Every need known and unknown was catered for.
Overall I cannot recommend the hotel highly enough. I's winter SO the out door pool was a no no..
However in summer would be fabulous.
Go and stay and see for yourself.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo

Dear Lorna B,

thank you very much for the kind words and lovely review, we hope to see you in the summer months for a relaxing poolside getaway!

Have a lovely Christmas & New Year,

Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

Team are always so friendly here and make you feel really welcome.

The new management team is really good and I can see this place becoming one of the new places for me to stop over when I’m in the area.

The new cocktails are to die for and made by a very friendly young chap.

Can’t wait to return

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo

Dear Sebastien C,

thank you very much for your kind words, please do get in touch with us direct should you require a room in the area, we look forward to welcoming you back so your can try some of our new cocktails,

Reviewed 26 October 2017

After accidentally stumbling across this stunning venue with my partner, we thought it would be just perfect! And we were not disappointed! we visited Sanctum on the Green yesterday for a Romantic Escape for me and my Partner. From arrival to departure the staff were Incredibly welcoming and attentive! We had read mixed reviews, however during our stay we were informed the hotel is under new management and the overall experience was faultless! A special thanks to Jacob the Bar Manager (who might i add is only 19!!) made the occasion from Check in to check out. Jacob was so attentive to all our needs throughout our stay and pre-empted so many small details which made a big difference to our visit. He made us feel very special and was on hand for everything we needed from superb cocktail recommendations, right through to running the restaurant. He is a credit to the Hotel.
The food was excellent and had both my partner and i raving about the quality of food and the quirky twists to each dish! Big thanks to Chef!
I would highly recommend Sanctum on the Green and I hope you get Jacob to serve you! We'll be back again! Thank you

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Gareth G

Dear Gareth,

Thank you very much for the lovely review and kind words - you were such a lovely couple to look after and Jacob is definitely looking forward to you coming back to try some more of his mouth watering creations!

Best wishes

Dave, Jacob & Team

Reviewed 19 October 2017

We booked a night at this hotel as our son and daughter-in-law live close by but don't have room to accommodate us when we visit them. They joined us for dinner and we were all made very welcome by the staff. The food was delicious, both for dinner and for breakfast. We were a little anxious as we had seen mixed reviews, but our room was lovely with an amazing walk-in shower, as well as a bath. We noticed the lovely barbecue area outside and are planning to return next summer with friends in the hope of enjoying the outdoor facilities.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Holidayqueen72

Dear Holidayqueen72,

thank you very much for the lovely review and kind words, we look forward to welcoming you back in the summer months for a day of lounging by the pool and enjoying great BBQ.