Oakwell Guest House
US$116
  • Breakfast included
US$172
US$167
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsfamily roomguest houselovely coupleone nightcooked freshtrain stationlocation was perfectgreat hostsbeds were very comfortabletown centreexcellent breakfastfree parking permitwarm welcomefull english breakfastpoached eggslovely placespent two nights
Reviewed 29 March 2015

This was my first experience of this type of accommodation, and I was suitably impressed. The hosts were pleasant and friendly and this was also true of the property. The breakfast choice was ample and set me up for my golf. Will recommend to friends and family. Thanks Alec &Carole for making me feel welcome. Sak

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Cocoinsthyorks
alcass, Owner at Oakwell Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2015

Thank you Zac for your comments much appreciated, we like to get feed back, it helps with the running of the business. Glad you had a comfortable stay & we hope to see you all again in the future.

Reviewed 28 March 2015 via mobile

Stayed for a midweek golfing break using the passport golf although not advertised on the site Excellent value for money comfortable and clean rooms with very friendly hosts.Breakfast was fresh and tasty and would recommend and return

Stayed: March 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank k j

Thank you for your quick review, we are glad that all was to your liking. We are true to our reviews, you are most welcome to come again, hope the weather is better next time for a round. Look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 1 December 2014

Thought I would have a couple of nights here in the low season and Oakwell is very well situated in a quiet area. Alec and Carole very friendly, and Alec even mended my wonky sunglasses before breakfast!....which was freshly cooked and lovely. Very pleased with my room and thanks Alec for showing me how to work the remotes on the telly. Also had time on Saturday to hop down to Hull (never been there either), as it's only 50 minutes down the line with regular trains.
Visited the old town/museum quarter which was busy with a Victorian event. The railway station is just a short walk from the Guest House. So all in all, I'm glad I read the reviews beforehand and would recommend this as a very nice place to stay when coming to Bridlington.

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Mike M
alcass, Owner at Oakwell Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2014

Thank you for your review, we were pleased that your first stay in Bridlington was with us & that all was well. We aim to please if we can, we hope it isn't your last trip to Bridlington & hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 29 October 2014 via mobile

This b&b is the best I have ever been to in Bridlington! The couple are such lovely welcoming people.

Rooms are brilliant lovely decor and spotlessly clean!! Breakfast fab catered for everyone. And so close to town and the beach. Great price will defiantly be going in 2015!

Stayed: July 2014
2  Thank Amyrosethomaswest93
alcass, Owner at Oakwell Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2014

Many thanks for your review, we are pleased that you had a good stay, we try our best to please. Both Alec & myself look forward to seeing you in the new year.
Alec & Carole

Reviewed 29 October 2014 via mobile

We had a warm welcome on our arrival and found the guest house to be kiddie friendly.the room was clean and warm and had every thing to make our stay enjoyable and the beds were very comfy.i would definitely stay again

Stayed: October 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank sheaps

Thank you for your review, it is always nice for our guests to say how it is, we appreciate it. We both hope to see you in the future look forward to it.