Glencoe Hotel(Bridlington)
  • Breakfast included
US$129
US$103
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$121/night.

The Swallow Hotel(Bridlington)
US$95
US$79
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$90/night.

Manor Court Hotel(Bridlington)
US$90
US$86
Monarch Hotel(Bridlington)
US$81
US$79
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$88/night.

The Star Inn(Bridlington)
US$95
Crab Pot Cottage(Flamborough)(Great Value!)
US$74
Travelocity
Sewerby Grange(Bridlington)
US$100
All reviewsbus stationfamily room was cleantown centregreat locationfeel very welcomeguest housea lovely staybeansmy partnerstreet parkingfull english breakfastbreakfast was excellenttoastone nightpaulinebeddingpubs
Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

Just spent a weekend with friends at the Schofield Guest House, and couldn't have been made more welcome. Pauline and Peter were so hospitable and nothing is too much trouble. The rooms are comfortable and very clean, and breakfast is included and there is a brilliant choice. The location is great, and within easy walking distance of the town and beachfront. This is brilliant value for money and you couldn't ask for more. Will definitely be going back and would recommend anyone wanting to stay in Bridlington to stay here.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

Pauline was absolutely fantastic, I didnt catch her partners name but he also was fantastic, they where so welcoming from just ringing to make booking to stepping foot in the door, they made me, my partner and my 2 kids feel welcome, breakfast was amazing also, toilet and bathroom was on next floor down, but this was explained before we even booked, but it still wasn't a problem for us, they went out of there way to make us feel welcome, I can't compliment this palce enough as a business but also they made us feel like personal friends, I would defo recommend this place to anybody and I will defo book here 100% again

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 May 2017

recently stayed at the Schofield guest house and was made to feel really welcome the room was comfortable and clean the breakfast was very good. The schofield was only a short walk to the sea front and the town centre. we would definitely go again.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 April 2017 via mobile

We frequently visit as a family but decided to visit with my husband for a chilled weekend. Had a lovely time. Room & food was great as usual. Pauline & Pete are wonderful hosts, making us feel welcome.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 February 2017

Just returned from the Schofield with my husband and 2 grandchildren, aged 6 and almost 2.
Pauline made us feel immediately at home, our family room was clean and comfortable, I was worried about the bathroom been on the floor below, but we managed very well and glad that I didn't let that put me off. Breakfast was delicious, especially the sausage....proper butchers breakfast sausages... we all devoured ours.
The location of the Schofield is perfect 5 mins walk to the sea, shops and bus station.
An extra lovely touch was reading the history of the building within the hotel booklet, it also advises of future improvements, which includes putting a bathroom on the top floor, (where our room was), so we'll definitely return.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family