Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$40
PricelineUS$40
Hotels.comUS$40
eDreamsUS$40
FindHotelUS$40
CheapTicketsUS$40
1,563 results
All reviews high street tube station heathrow airport minute walk continental breakfast would stay again reception area tesco flight connection
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 November 2021

location wise excellent.
Breakfast was very poor and not many options.
Room facilities were poor.
With the experience of staying in multiple hotels multiple times, I never experience the room key as Ibis Budget hounslow. It's swipe card and very delicate. I had to try opening first, then come down stairs and modify the key and then go upstairs with so much walk and finally got to open the room by swiping the room key, just like credit card at a till. I didn't liked it as even you do bit hard / bit light it won't work. :(
I say again, location is excellent.

Date of stay: November 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Reviewed 31 October 2021

Good points: friendly receptionist, good value, functional room, excellent wifi, nice lighting in the room, great shower, effective double glazing (as right next to main road).
Not so good: Room has thermostat and aircon unit but temperature fixed to 20/21 deg with no way of changing it. For health reasons I need it cool, not warm and stuffy, so had to open the window, which meant street noise and very little sleep. Surely allow customers some flexibility, say between 15 and 22 deg? Also, no hairdryer, which was surprising and meant I couldn't wash my hair. No kettle, although you can use one in the communal area. Room is small so hard to drag a heavy suitcase through the small gap at the end of the bed.
I would have stayed again were it not for the heating problem - that is a showstopper for me unfortunately.

Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Reviewed 18 October 2021

The hotel was absolutely filthy and the other guests looked homeless or as though they were put up there as a temporary measure. I don't think this hotel should be booking out rooms to members of the public when it is clearly being used for this purpose.

We only stayed for a night as our flight arrived at Heathrow late and we didn't have time to research or look into where we were staying. We assumed that Ibis had a general standard of cleanliness and booked in here. We were wrong. I slept in my clothes on top of the bed and did not use the shower in the morning, as it was more hygienic to not shower at all.

I did not really sleep at all actually. This was because Ibis clearly likes to rent their rooms out to ladies of the night. A woman down the corridor had many clients call at her room during the night and the noise was just ridiculous. If I didn't laugh I would have cried.

Overall, do not bother staying here. It is unclean and full of unsavoury characters.

Reviewed 13 October 2021 via mobile

A night spent before an early morning Heathrow flight for £40, a bargain for the area.
Easy walk from the metro station, basic rooms, but adequate. Cheap parking, good staff, as good as ye can expect for the money.

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank tim r
Reviewed 4 September 2021

I don't write reviews unless something is really off. definitely budget because they can't afford a working vaccum cleaner. the carpet between the room and the elevator was dirty. bits of dirt eveywhere especially the carpet at the entrance to the room s all along the hall. the hallway had a bad odor which i could smell even with my mask on. bad impression. and, yup, the room was even worse. i was afraid to touch anything. the sink had dust, dirt and hair on it. the toilet and shower were really small. I didn't even want to go in there, so don't know if dirty or not. the walls had bits of dried food (or vomit?). the wrungs up to bunk bed had dust on them. the bed was thin and uncomforatable. i knew if i stayed there i would wake up very sore. the window was very thin and street was very noisy. the area is very dirty and run down. we went to the indian srilankan restarant "Honey Moon" and had a fantastic meal! so good. but in the end, i just couldnt stay at the hotel. i just couldn't do it. i didn't have the energy to get out the clorox wipes to try and make it livable for one night. couldn't do it. we left and went to the double tree on bath road. heaven! i have stayed at the ibis on bath road before which is much better and i would definetly stay there again. my hubby booked this hotel. i looked at the reviews and it was 3.5 stars with okay reviews so he didn't know. poor guy watched me struggle with trying to stay there. i didn't say anything to the staff cause i hate to be that person. i think if they got a better vaccum cleaner or cleaned the carpets the rooms wouldn't be so dusty and dirty. fix some of the obvious dirty areas (dried food off walls) and then would be a good low end hotel for very budget traveler. def not for me though i do want to go back to the "Honey Moon" sri lankan restaurant.

staff where super nice. lobby looked acceptable. lots of people there seemed like they were enjoying themselves. meet some nice people on elevator and many people on the street were polite and helpful.

Room tip: don't go there.
Date of stay: September 2021