“Great food and lovely staff”
Review of Whitton Cafe

Whitton Cafe
Ranked #40 of 223 Restaurants in Twickenham
Reviewed 29 June 2018

Whenever there is an England rugby game at Twickenham my partner and I always pop in for a late breakfast before kick off. We have been coming for many years and it is one of the many things I look forward to on rugby days. The staff are superb and very friendly. Ewa & Laura are always asking after us and it is nice to see such friendly faces. The breakfasts are delicious, we go so often that as soon as we sit down they know exactly what we want to eat and drink. I would highly recommend this café to anyone visiting Twickenham.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

I always go to Whitton cafe with my two boys at least twice when down visiting my mum - it's one of the things my youngest (now 12) gets most excited about. I always have double egg and chips, though there's a big selection, and it's really fast, really cheap, and really good food.

Reviewed 20 May 2018

This is a really friendly place with great staff who put people at their ease with whatever they request. Love it there and visit weekly with friends.

Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

Decided to stop at the cafe for a spot of breakfast .the food and service was very good staff bought the food very quickly. Good price for breakfast tea and toast included with set breakfast

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

Little denying how exceptional value for money is here. No question, best cafe around and they will look after you.