“Taylor Swift Concert”

More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Useful Information: Stairs / lift, Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

My husband and I visited the ‘new’ Wembley Stadium for the first time on Saturday 23rd June for Taylor Swift’s Reputation Stadium Tour.

My husband, who has a disability, and I were greeted warmly by staff who were most helpful in assisting us to access the upper tiers of the stadium. We found our seats easily, and for once, there was plenty of ‘leg room’.

Neither my husband or I are lovers of the arena type concerts as the artists are barely visible. However, on this occasion we were pleasantly surprised.

I can only describe the concert as visually outstanding. The presence of Robbie Williams on stage for a duet was something neither of us were expecting. I have seen some outstanding concerts over the years and this was up amongst the best of them.

At the end of the evening, Wembley staff assisted my husband and I back downstairs. They were wonderful and I cannot thank them enough.

A truly memorable evening for all the right reasons.

1  Thank Jane W
Write a ReviewReviews (5,285)
All reviews
in 70 reviews
"take photos"
in 54 reviews

Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

Really enjoyed our visit here when we came to see Taylor Swift.
Getting in was really simple and easy, staff were all on hand and very helpful and nice to chat to.
We have nachos and a burrito (£7 each) and they were reasonably priced, the drinks on the other hand (water and a bottle of Fanta) were crazy prices! £3.50 for a Fanta and £2.50 for water, pretty shocking.

Leaving the venue was easy and quick too. Seats were comfortable and was thankful for the drink holders.

Reviewed 28 June 2018

visited Wembley for the Aston villa Match had a Great Time, but the did not win. I have been other times to watch matches great atmosphere food can be a little expensive, but done mind as its a one off experience.

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

What a fantastic time was spent. The guide that took us round was extremely helpful and kind.
I would thorough recommend the tour.