Open today: 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM

from US$86.22
from US$428.62
from US$47.28
6,226 results
All reviews fa cup royal box football fans changing rooms great tour behind the scenes tube station great atmosphere football match food and drinks nfl game pitch concert stadium seats venue england
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 August 2021

Was there for the Community Shield. The experience was good and the stewards were helpful and friendly. Facilities were good, seat were comfortable and there was ample leg space. The view was good. I have knocked a point off however for the scandalous food prices - double that of anywhere else!

Date of experience: August 2021
Reviewed 10 August 2021

Always well organised! Love the football and the atmosphere is great. Over priced for food and drink but these places always are

Date of experience: August 2021
Reviewed 20 July 2021

We attended the stadium at the weekend for the Rugby league Challenge cup final. After being informed we must show covid pass and ideally photo ID, i made sure to have these with me. On arrival my dad showed his pass and I was waved through behind him with my son, no one checked my pass, no one asked if my son had done a lateral flow test, no covid check at all. No staff around by turnstiles to stop people squeezing through with others. Cursory bag check was performed. It was stated on the information we ere given that no food or drink could betaken in and no bags larger than A4, inside, i saw people with shopping sized bags and people with bottles of beer. There were stewards around but they totally ignored people drinking their own beer and at one point a "fan" threw a bottle onto the pitch and not a single steward moved. I am so glad this was a rugby game where the majority of fans are friendly or i would not have felt safe.

Reviewed 14 July 2021

Was there for the final at the weekend. Never been so scared in my life. Stewards were clueless and the place was over run by yobs who had broken in.
"Peter Drake"
"teacher"
"playwright"
"Hexham"

Reviewed 13 July 2021

I am someone who enjoys all kinds of sporting events. I was a season ticket holder at old Trafford for many years including travelling abroad for champions league games, I have been to motorsport events etc This was by far the most badly organised event I have ever been to. Luckily we didn’t get to the stadium particularly early, about 6. We were welcomed by an extremely sinister atmosphere. Cans and bottles were been thrown into crowds of people without any consequences. Barely any police or stewards in sight. My brother had got there earlier than me and said other parts around the ground were far worse than where I had come in. We then started to make our way through the first part of security. This was a super spreader event. Thousands of people including young children crushed together to get through a couple of gates. Many of these people had no tickets and were trying to find a way to get through the security. After an hour in that queue we went into the next step of security to get in the ground. It was toxic with people threatening each other and children having to listen to vile language. Another 25 minutes squashed together like cattle and we were about to go through. At this point a lad was offering £200 for someone to let him go through the turnstile with him, which someone did. This was completely unchecked and easy to do. Once inside there were lots of people in a bad state. Unfortunately we were sat behind one of them. This lad had a see through plastic drink which I can only imagine was vodka. He abused people all around us including some Italian people. He was threatening to say the least. Just before half time he was finally booted out. After the game we walked 10 minutes from the stadium to have something to eat. Again people arguing, completely intoxicated looking for a fight. I can’t tell you how bad it was, you really had to be there. They probably were 500 police short to have any kind of control of events. It’s extremely lucky that something much more serious didn’t happen.

2  Thank palcowburn