“Pre-Concert meal”

Nando's
Ranked #34 of 202 Restaurants in Wembley
Cuisines: Portuguese
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

My husband and I visited Nando’s late on a Saturday afternoon.

We queued for about 15 minutes to get a table.

The food was served promptly and as usual was delicious but the restaurant does not have any ambiance. It was far too busy for it to be a pleasant experience. To be fair, it is not the fault of the restaurant to be so popular, but it did feel a bit like a cattle market.

As we left, the queue for a table had grown considerably. Those at the end would probably have to wait in excess of half an hour.

A more pleasant Nando’s experience is the Trowbridge branch.

Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

Not been to Nando’s for a while but it seems to have become a slightly up market KFC
Go to the bar to order tour own food?
And Ben collect your own cutlery?
Is this a restaurant or a fast food chain?
People were leaving in disgust because when they went to order another drink their tables were being cleared......
Maybe I am getting too old but will not visit Nando’s anywhere again

Reviewed 4 June 2018

We had lunch here on Saturday after shopping in the designer outlet. It was very busy but expected due to the match at Wembley. We enjoyed our chicken as always. Thanks

Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

We love Nando’s and we’re overwhelmed by the friendliness of the staff and how they looked after us. Ordered a meal platter, olives, salad and wings. Chicken was quite tough and rubbery!
Then the ambience - it was noisy and aircon condensation was dripping above my head! Avoid sitting near the entrance! Informed the staff and all they did was apologise. So disappointed overall.

Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

After recently being diagnosed with allergies I get very nervous about eating out. I love Nando’s so thought I would give it a try! The management were so helpful talking my husband through the allergies & menu and came up with a yummy solution for me that I really enjoyed but didn’t feel like I was compromising on that great, fast taste. Thank you for making us feel so comfortable- it’s made me feel more confident about going out again. :-) On another note, worth mentioning this Nando’s is really well kept and clearly looked after. A lovely, relaxing night - cheers!