“A Cornish Maids Heaven ♡”
Review of Philp's Bakery

Philp's Bakery
Ranked #2 of 2 Bakeries in Hayle
Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

In my opinion the best pasties in Cornwall, Bakery stocks a good selection of pastries/cakes and other Cornish goodies. I treat myself to a pasty once a month would not consider going anywhere else.

Reviewed 5 May 2017

We've often driven by and said "we must try their pasties" and then forgotten to do so. Well today we did and both were fantastic. We had a standard Cheese & Veg and a standard Steak pastie. Both were a good size, well seasoned and filled. Both were very tasty, but as the steak eater I can only say the meat was tender and there was a lovely gravy in the pasty. The best pastie I have had.

Reviewed 29 April 2017

Being a northerner I likes me pies..... and these Southern versions ain't too shabby!
Surprisingly I enjoyed the cheese & veg best of all!?

My last stop before the agony of the A30

Reviewed 27 April 2017

We have family in Hayle and pick up Pasties every time we come down to visit, we all agree that they are the best Pasties money can buy!

Reviewed 20 April 2017

The queues are out of the door at lunchtime & mainly local people getting their lunch. The wait is worth it & the pasty is piping hot!