“Excellent fast food.”

Helston Grill
Ranked #77 of 119 Restaurants in Helston
Cuisines: Turkish, Fast food
Reviewed 13 May 2017

Been here several times when running late/ short of time but make no mistake that this food is good and freshly cooked

Reviewed 13 April 2017 via mobile

We were tired after a long day of traveling and enjoying sights and so decided to call at the Helston Grill. It was absolutely Fantastic and we will be returning!

Reviewed 29 December 2016

I have been eating from Helston Grill since I moved down to Cornwall. The delivery driver is always so lovely, the food good and will continue to get from here in the future.

1  Thank foodie0212
Reviewed 2 September 2016

After ordering from here for many years and nearly always tipping the driver I was extremely disappointed when, after a night out I went in for food... as you do. I was asked by one of the guys behind the counter If i'd like salad on my Kebab. Yes please. He then tried to charge me £3.20 on top of the price on the board. When he was pulled up on it he refused to give me salad even though It was pointed out to him that they don't charge for salad.. I suppose he couldn't very well say "I tried to rip you off but you caught me out, sorry about that"
Firstly Helston Grill have NEVER charged me for salad, Secondly even if they did charge for salad £3.20 are you kidding. This was nothing more than a blatant attempt to rip off someone just because they'd had a few drinks i wonder how much extra they make from this extremely dodgy practice??
My advice to anyone going in here if you've had a few. Make sure you know how much your food is and that you don't get ripped off. Disgusting!!

1  Thank Wrightie36
Reviewed 25 August 2016 via mobile

Had a 30 minute wait as a new Chicken Donor meat was put up as I walked in the door, the staff advised me of the long wait and offered alternatives, I was happy to wait so I did.

All staff were very friendly and apologetic of my wait time which I explained there was no need It's was gonna take as long as it was to cook.

I got the impression during my wait and from conversation that the usual clientele are not as patient nor polite as My seemly exceptional behaviour was well appreciated and clearly not the norm. Some customers left annoyed as they had run out of fried chicken but this was a very busy little place so I'm not surprised not everything was available instantly ;)

Most of the food was good standard average at worst, a little expensive if anything and I observed a few minor language problems with some none standard orders or changes which is not unusual for this type place.

Overall very pleased with my experience and would happily come again if in the area.

A please and thank you goes a long way folks these guys are here to serve you food not be treated ill treated.