“Nice ambiance and great menu options”

Tony's Place Bar & Grille
Ranked #1 of 3 Restaurants in Ivyland
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 9 November 2017

We met with friends. The menu is awesome, A great variety. I had a steak salad with soup. Let me say the soup was beyond amazing. It was the fall Pumpkin soup. Not to be missed. Nice ambiance and over all a happy feeling place with great drink varieties as well.

Reviewed 19 October 2017

the only thing I can think of in the negative column is you always have to wait for a table. Always! I think that is a compliment. They have valet parking because it is always packed. Good for families. Excellent sushi style tuna sandwich and pizza

1  Thank tms215
Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

We had dinner with friends at Tony's and everyone had a great meal and a great time. The place is relaxing and well lit. The service was excellent. Had the shrimp and crab over linguini and it was scrumptious. Try it you will like it.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

Loved the outdoor area last night. Tuesday night special is a great deal. THree courses for $19.95 and the portions are very ample. Good wedge salad. Chicken with mashed sweet potatoes was a nice balance of flavors. Chicken could have had a little more seasoning. Filet mignon was tender and prepared well and came with asparagus and mashed potatoes. Finally, no room for dessert so that went home for today. GOod local place with many options for all diets.

Reviewed 13 September 2017

Our group of 14 friends met at Tonys on a Wednesday evening in September. We started with 5 or 6 appetizers, doubles of most. They were all good. I was happy to see that the cheese sauce for the Old Bay fries was thick and creamy. The last few times we were there it was like water. Then we ordered a few tomato pies. Again, the last few times we were there we were disappointed. The pies seemed to be thrown together, light on the sauce and a wide band of crust around the outside. All the pies were made well this time. Service was good despite a very busy evening. I can't think of anything to complain about so I guess I have to give them all the stars.