US$134
US$130
The Carlyon Bay(St Austell)
US$255
US$195
Bugle Inn(St Austell)
US$81
US$71
US$212
US$206
Travelocity
The Arches B&B(St Austell)(Great Value!)
US$83
US$67
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$80/night.

US$96
US$133
PremierInn.com
Meadow Lakes Holiday Park(St Austell)(Great Value!)
US$29
Pitchup.com
  • Pool
2,258 results
All reviewsinfinity poolwoodland lodgewhite housewalled gardenluxury roomlovely balconysauna and steam roomthe main hotelopen planrelaxing breakwaiting staffchanging roomsself cateringfirst morningnight breakhigh standardeden project
Reviewed 17 January 2017

went here as part of my mum's 60th birthday celebrations and the staff were wonderful

they made a big fuss of mum and as we were there as a surprise, hid us and helped with the surprise brilliantly. nothing was too much trouble and the staff really helped make her day.

the facilities are lovely too, the pool is a good size and has a lane for lengths if you're serious. hot tub nice, sauna hot, steam room hotter!

definitely worth the money as a treat

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Simon-Everton
Reviewed 16 January 2017 via mobile

Stayed here this weekend with my husband but found to be disappointed....... rooms were nice, but missing little extras I would expect in a hotel of this star, complimentary shampoo/conditioner, slippers etc
The restaurant and food was good in the evening, the head waitress was second to none when it came to customer service. b
However.....the morning was a complete let down. No fresh fruit, they had ran out of milk, and orange juice. The young man serving, smelt so badly of bo clearing tables around us that myself and husband had to leave our breakfast uneaten.
However the thing that let's the whole hotel down the most is the spa. With it being in a separate building to the hotel, we had to make sure we were dressed in coats and shoes just to get to and from our hotel room, the £200 couples treatment that we received was by far the worse treatment I have every had.
Cold room, cold treatment couch, and freezing cold scrub applied! Was left to "relax" cold and wet while we waited for the girls to return to the room. Laughed at when i mentioned how cold i was.......Then continued to have a horrendous aromatherapy massage, we wasn't even consulted to which essential oil we would like/need.... really was 1/10 as far as treatments go couldn't wait for it to be over

1  Thank Niki B
Reviewed 16 January 2017 via mobile

I just sat and wrote a huge review about your establishment and it got removed. Let's try again.
We have just finished staying here for our first wedding anniversary and honeymoon. We are both extremely disappointed.

It was terrible - the staff treated us like second class citizens as we were not wealthy or middle class. Our luxury room was a complete joke with it not being luxury and our balcony overlooking a roof of another building. The room was also uncomfortably hot and dry - waking us up with dry mouth.

We received very little information on arrival and instantly felt uncomfortable here because we aren't wealthy. We chose to stay here because booking.com said your hotel was 2.9 miles from Heligan Gardens - that's a lie - it's actually 4 Miles, which isn't so great if you're walking everywhere like us. It also said it was the closest place to stay near the gardens which we also found out was a lie because we saw at least 8 other places on our walk to Heligan Gardens.

So we paid £126 for two nights in a not so luxury room. Not even so much as a complimentary flower or chocolate for our anniversary/honeymoon.

We paid £15 each (£30) for our breakfast which was inadequate and poor quality. My vegetarian breakfast consisted of 1 sausage 1 very small hash brown 4 button mushrooms and a barely cooked tomatoe. No vegan options either. My husband has 2 pieces of toast and a yogurt and this all came to £30. This is just unacceptable and poor.

Before we had even finished our breakfast the waiter brought our bill to the table. We felt pushed out and not welcome. This was deeply offensive and upsetting. I cried for a while because we felt like second class citizens and the treatment by your staff ruined my first wedding anniversary.

I'll be spreading the word about this hotel as I'm certain no one I know will want to stay here.

I'll be tweeting and making an official complaint to.

Reviewed 12 January 2017 via mobile

Was a great stay, very clean, food was amazing. The spa was lovely, I had a fantastic massage from Sadie the beautician would definitely recommend her.
Only down fall was the receptionist was not very welcoming on arrival, doesn't take much to smile and be happy. Other than that the rest of the staff was very helpful and lovely.

Reviewed 12 January 2017 via mobile

My husband and I had an absolutely fabulous stay. Gorgeous setting; staff so friendly and helpful; food amazing; had a facial with Vanessa in the spa - very knowledgeable of the treatment process and products used very good quality. Facilities/services within hotel and its spa outstanding. Should definitely be five star rated.

2  Thank creamtea07