6 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$160
PricelineUS$169
eDreamsUS$160
TravelocityUS$165
2,538 results
All reviews golf course brend hotels golf club golf break round of golf sea facing main restaurant outdoor pool lounge bar the cliff lovely hotel tennis courts wine list spa facilities each evening short break breakfast and dinner
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 November 2021

An excellent place to stay for both local and all of Cornwall locations. Staff attentive and accommodation is good according to price paid. Standard of food is excellent. Free use of all facilities makes for a good value package. Heating in room and main hotel could be improved.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Ali Ennaji, General Manager at The Carlyon Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2021

Thank you for your excellent review and that you found the package great value. We hope to be able to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed 30 November 2021

So often when someone my age, in my 70s (if you really need to know), arrives at a new spa destination, there is a lukewarm or even disdainful response.

Not so at Carlyon Bay. From the moment I arrived I was greeted professionally and even warmly. Nothing was too much trouble. Lovely indoor pool, heated reclining beds, sauna, steam room and jacuzzi. Great changing room and fluffy robes/towels. Even the loo paper is superior!

Most importantly, the four therapies I received from the fabulous Courtney on my Indulgence Package, given as a Christmas present nearly two years ago by my wonderful husband of 47 years, were outstanding. Courtney was so good, a really superb masseuse and really caring lady. I’ve been in spas all over the world, including the Caribbean, Europe and the Middle East, but this lady - wow. She is gifted. Talk about healing hands. . .

At my age it is all too easy to go along to a spa and feel like you are too old, decrepit, and shouldn’t have bothered, but not at Carlyon.

Thank you for giving me back post-Covid confidence and a really beautiful experience. Lunch in the Spa Bar was great too, if a little pricey.

Highly recommended if you need a pick me up.

Reviewed 29 November 2021

Our second visit here and it was as expected really excellent. Love the golf course (although found it much harder in the winter, rather muddy as with most courses). Had a great massage and enjoyed evening swims. The food and service were exemplary. Do walk to Charlestown in you visit here and we also enjoyed a quick trip to Fowey. Packed in a lot including 3 rounds of golf for our 3 day stay. We chose a small sea facing room as I do enjoy a view, it was rather small (we did know this) and very hot, but were able to open the balcony door to cool down, and it was our choice to save a few pounds. Probably would go for the normal size room next time. Such a lovely break.

Reviewed 28 November 2021

I had a lovely stay, the room was clean, and the view was amazing. Lovely bar area with great entertainment. Food was incredible and in a lovely area right next to the beach. I was there for 2 nights, and the staff were excellent and very friendly. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone!

Reviewed 28 November 2021

We have visited this hotel several times now and each time is has been perfect. All the staff go out of their way to make the stay even more enjoyable. This is our favourite place and we cannot wait to return. There is simply nothing to add, it's faultless.