“Astounding ”

Ranked #7 of 160 Restaurants in St Austell
Price range: US$7 - US$20
Cuisines: Bar
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We visited St Austell Wednesday past. For lunch we went here. The decor is unique and the waiter was genial. I ordered the Tuna crunch which was delicious, my associate had the fish goujons which was delicious and my other associate had the burger, which was a little too salty.

If you're a fan of either Sons of Anarchy or Marilyn Monroe then you'll love the toilets. Unfortunately there is a plumbing problem.

Nevertheless, because of the great food, staff and decor. Moustache Jacks is Top Notch

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We stopped here for a toaster before we departed for home. Cool little place with great toasties very nice and friendly staff so well worth a visit.

Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

Never eat in st austell.! But we went in as spur of the moment. We really love this place, food drink and decor are excellent a lovely hidden treasure for a poor town.
Must try the fish finger sandwhich so nice.❤️❤️

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

Went here on a whim after not being able to find anywhere we fancied. Don't listen to Google, it is in fact open on Saturdays!

Service. was okay, staff were friendly and polite. They were very quiet and therefore staff were happily chatting.

The food was delivered fast and came out fresh and hot. The food itself was very tasty, some lovely flavours from the food.
A really good choice of food from menu, including a Thai chicken burger with peanut butter. The chips were pipping hot and a fairly decent portion, the same with onion rings. No real dessert menu

My only criticism, and it could be a fairly big one. Is that I found it was a tad pricy for what you get. I only say this as you have several other chains such a bookoos or Sam's etc. That all offer the same food, maybe even with more variety on their menus, but maybe a little less expensive.

That said I believe this could hold its own against some of the revivals and is well worth a visit

Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

Came in with the boyfriend just to try the place out and was very pleased. He loved his maple burger and I too enjoyed my meal. We also had their special hot chocolates, I found it a tad too rich for myself however he loved it as he’s a massive chocolate fan