“Popular meeting place”

Cuisines: Canadian
Description: Breakfast And Coffee
Description: Breakfast And Coffee
Reviewed 15 September 2017

We were lucky to find a free table in this busy cafe. Service was fast and we had a tasty full English cooked breakfast (2 eggs, bacon/sausage, home fries toast etc) Coffee was good and strong.

1  Thank mcphillips2017

Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

My wife and I stopped at this unassuming little coffee shop based on its TripAdvisor review. As with pretty well every other high ranked restaurant this coffee shop delivered. My wife had the turkey, Brie and cranberry panini that was real shaved turkey. I had the same with a bowl of the corn chowder that was excellent. Topped off with a great cup of joe.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

great coffee and breakfast! they were really busy the day of our visist and apoligzed for the wait but everything was very good and seemed to be the only early open place in town

Reviewed 26 July 2017

Right downtown next to the Grocery Store. Gourmet coffee Bar, Patio seating when its not raining, order at the kitchen counter and get service at your table. no debit but cash and credit welcome. From the Mayor on down, everyone comes here sometime. The food tastes good, the coffee is superb, what more can I Say! Try it.

Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

My wife and I drove down from Ottawa to try out this cozy little coffee shop for lunch. They have a lovely patio and also inside seating. At the counter we were told they were out of smoked meat and turkey (my favorite) and so we opted for the Chicken Club and Vegetable paninis. The staff got a little confused at this point and brought out my panini but my wife's did not come out for another 15-minutes. So much for eating together... I was a bit disappointed with my panini but both of us LOVED the vegetable panini with goat cheese. It was generous and super yummy! We followed lunch with a coffee and tea. The decalf coffee was probably the best I have ever had! We also split a super delicious brownie. All of this for $20, very reasonable! All in all, a good, but not great experience but we'll definitely go back!

1  Thank OttawaTravelDuo