Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews the main street great location two bedroom apartment within walking distance beautiful hotel comfortable bed centre of town free upgrade night stay a wonderful stay enjoyed our stay aaron cafes stable key kitchenette nsw
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 July 2020

I loved my stay in this beautiful hotel. I stayed in room 2 with a queen size bed and a little sitting area. I loved it and will stay here again and ask for the same room. It was extremely clean. The location was central to everything in Berry. The no-contact booking was very easy and we received lots of information on things to do from Kristen. loved my weekend. thank you

Date of stay: July 2020
Aaron Baldwin, Owner at The Berry Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2021

That's great.
We'd love to host your next visit to Berry!

Reviewed 9 July 2020 via mobile

We LOVED The Berry Inn. We stayed in the two bedroom apartment and found it extremely spacious and it contained everything we could possibly need for a two night stay. Located just around the corner from Queen St (the Main Street) where all the cafes, restaurants, pubs, speciality stores and the supermarket are located. Kirsten the owner was extremely knowledgeable and happily shared the great things to do and see in the area. The accommodation was only a short 10 min drive from Shoalhaven beach.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family

Awesome! Many thanks for taking the time to review The Berry Inn.

Reviewed 9 March 2020 via mobile

Could not have been more perfect. Kirsten booked in me in at the very last minute and it was everything I needed and more. On an extremely quiet little side street but so close to the bustle of charming Berry. A beautifully converted old homestead, complete with king bed, bath and kitchen, with huge vaulted ceilings. I couldn’t have chosen better.
I loved it all - thank you, I will be back x

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo

That's so great!
Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 3 March 2020 via mobile

The Berry Inn is a lovely space to relax into, the old converted stable is easy walking distance to shops & eateries. Always clean, fresh & tidy big comfy beds & linen....Each room has its own individal charm...

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

We appreciate your lovely detailed comments.

Reviewed 8 January 2020 via mobile

Just wanted to thank Kirsten so much. As the highway was closed due to recent bushfires I could not get back home to Mollymook. I called up to see if I could get a room for the night and Kirsten was great. She made everything easy from checking myself in to giving advice on where to grab a meal. Would totally recommend!

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Aaron B, Owner at The Berry Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2020

Thanks for your thoughtful comments Nerida.
Pleased we were able to assist you with last minute accommodation.