Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews the main street great location two bedroom apartment within walking distance beautiful hotel comfortable bed centre of town free upgrade night stay a wonderful stay enjoyed our stay aaron cafes stable key kitchenette nsw
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 August 2020 via mobile

From booking to checkout I had the most wonderful experience! I booked for just one night to attend a wedding nearby. My 2 kids and my parents accompanied me. Kirsten and her husband were always accommodating including being able to allow us an early checkin which was much appreciated! We had a 2 bedroom apartment which had its own private entry. The place was super clean and spacious! High quality amenities included too. There was a power outage that hit the whole town for a few hours on the night we stayed and the owners were sweet enough to come down with torches for us. Had a lovely stay and highly recommend the Berry Inn! Well priced, clean and central for a perfect stay in Berry!

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Aaron Baldwin, Owner at The Berry Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2021

Thanks for all your positive comments.

Reviewed 19 August 2020 via mobile

We visited Berry for a 2 night stay and The Berry Inn was great. The rooms upstairs very quaint, very clean and tidy. What a great location next to the Berry Hotel and easy walk to all the lovely shops. Very easy checkin and hosts very accommodating providing us a list of all the local eateries. Highly recommend and we will be back ...

Toni and Steve - Central Coast NSW

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for choosing to stay at The Berry Inn.
So pleased you had such a good experience!

Reviewed 15 July 2020

I loved my stay in this beautiful hotel. I stayed in room 2 with a queen size bed and a little sitting area. I loved it and will stay here again and ask for the same room. It was extremely clean. The location was central to everything in Berry. The no-contact booking was very easy and we received lots of information on things to do from Kristen. loved my weekend. thank you

Date of stay: July 2020

That's great.
We'd love to host your next visit to Berry!

Reviewed 9 July 2020 via mobile

We LOVED The Berry Inn. We stayed in the two bedroom apartment and found it extremely spacious and it contained everything we could possibly need for a two night stay. Located just around the corner from Queen St (the Main Street) where all the cafes, restaurants, pubs, speciality stores and the supermarket are located. Kirsten the owner was extremely knowledgeable and happily shared the great things to do and see in the area. The accommodation was only a short 10 min drive from Shoalhaven beach.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family

Awesome! Many thanks for taking the time to review The Berry Inn.

Reviewed 9 March 2020 via mobile

Could not have been more perfect. Kirsten booked in me in at the very last minute and it was everything I needed and more. On an extremely quiet little side street but so close to the bustle of charming Berry. A beautifully converted old homestead, complete with king bed, bath and kitchen, with huge vaulted ceilings. I couldn’t have chosen better.
I loved it all - thank you, I will be back x

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo

That's so great!
Hope to see you again soon.