“Good and Varied Selection”
Review of Wild Ginger 2

Wild Ginger 2
Ranked #2 of 15 Restaurants in Jamison
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 23 April 2016

We've been going to Wild Ginger 2 for many years now. The food is consistently good to great.
The sushi is fresh and good. I suggest the sweet potato roll that has a bit of tempura for that extra "crunch".
The spicy basil with chicken was OK, but not what I would consider spicy.
Fried rice was not terrible but not the best. It appeared to be quickly prepared fried rice with not enough egg, vegetables, or soy sauce.
We will return and I do recommend if you are looking for a good casual Chinese/Japanese/Thai food restaurant.

1  Thank Tim H

Reviewed 6 November 2015

We were a party of 8 on a weeknight. Among us we had some Thai entrees, teriyaki, and sushi dinners (see the photos). Everyone was very pleased and it was a great value.

My only criticism is the place is kinda noisy... all hard surfaces.

Reviewed 27 October 2015

There are a couple of local restaurants whose popularity is more due to the scarcity of other ethnic restaurants of their type in the area than the quality of the experience. Wild Ginger 2 is one of these. The food is mediocre on its good days; the service is simply poor all of the time. Orders were very late/cold/missing: take your pick.

Reviewed 2 October 2015

I loved every dish I ever ate here. The sushi is wonderful. I also love the salmon avocado dish. My hubby does not like Japanese food so he always gets the teriyaki chicken and fried rice. The chicken is so tender. its a byob and there is a state store a couple doors down. It can get loud if its crowded. Nice lunch specials too.

1  Thank Laura2home
Reviewed 25 August 2015

Our favorite fusion food for take out. Very reasonable prices and delicious,meals. Some of my favorite items is there broccoli in Thai garlic sauce and stir fried string beans. I like to add shrimp to each of those dishes.

Wild Ginger offers a wonderful array of tasty entres.