“A little bit of everything”
Review of Wild Ginger 2

Wild Ginger 2
Ranked #3 of 15 Restaurants in Jamison
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 15 October 2017

Very good, fresh tasting. reasonably priced. nice atmosphere. Has a little bit of different Asian cuisine options.

Reviewed 4 October 2017

My wife had heard about Wild Ginger so we decided, on the spur of the moment (too tired to cook), to give it a try. It's just another slot in a basic local shopping center, but a great value. They have a surprising wide selection of Asian foods. I loved the Thai shripm curry, and my wife's sushi selection was excellent. Prices are modest and it's BYOB.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Always able to get brown rice when I ask. I am able to swap out the soup for a different kind. They are very easy going and the sushi is great.

Reviewed 24 September 2017

This message to business owner Jack (if I am not mistaken). Food quality - great, your waiters - horrible. After first mistake (ordered take out. Was overcharged double), my next visit - I oredered my food "to go". When we came home order was mixed up and 2 entries was missing. I went back and asked them to fix stating "Guys it is two times in a roll". All I was expecting - apologies. But instead of it waitress said "Gosh" Really?

Good by, Wild Ginger

1  Thank ОтСебяТина X
Reviewed 7 September 2017

I have wanted to try this place for years. It is tucked away in a little strip of a shopping center. We went on a Sunday afternoon and we were one of the few people there. The sushi was amazing. They even made us something off the menu. The Thai Fried Chicken was a little spicy but delicious. We left with two bags full of food for later. I think the place is cute and the service was incredible...again we were practically the only people there. The only reason they don't get 5 stars is the table was a little sticky. I think it needed a bit more of a cleaning. Not being picky just something I have to have with raw fish. Presentation, taste, service and atmosphere are 5 stars. BYOB...so I had green tea. They brought the whole pot for $1.50. It's also an excellent value.