US$66
Gosford Motor Inn(Gosford)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$100
US$99
Hotel Gosford(Gosford)
  • Restaurant
The Willows(Gosford)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsrsl clubgosford rslnext doorfree wifimembership cardbottled waterbbq areabalcony overlooking poolwarm spakitchenette areaoutdoor spalarge flat screen tvpositive experiencefridge and microwavecentral coastroom was cleanplenty of parking
Reviewed 4 May 2015

Stayed here for a few days in mid March. I found the room very spacious, much larger than expected. Very friendly, helpful staff as I had left my phone charger behind and they found one for me to use. I didn't use the pool or spa but my partner did and he enjoyed it. I found the location a little further out of Gosford but since the RSL is next door when the front desk called us a cab they usually arrived within 5 mins and only $10 ride into the town. We had friends staying at the Best Western and I thought the Galaxy hotel was far superior. Very handy for McDonalds too for late night take away. Highly recommended

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled with friends
GosfordRSLClub, Manager at Galaxy Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2015

Hello shed gal, thanks for your feedback and we're glad you enjoyed your stay at the Galaxy Motel.

Reviewed 17 April 2015

I stayed overnight on business recently, and found it to be a real gem. Friendly young receptionist, who suggested I obtain free RSL membership for the RSL Club which is a part of the property, to receive 10% discount on meals and drinks.
The room was very clean and neat, with a small balcony overlooking one of the pools, combined with fast and free internet and foxtel I enjoyed my short stay very much.
The RSL Club is a great place for meals with many dining options from a lovely dining room, to a café style menu, which is open until the club closes.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank peteNrete
Reviewed 29 March 2015

I'm a pensioner and not very impressed.

Wanted to pay cash for room advised I had to leave $200 deposit or my credit card. This basically made me use my credit card which I didn't really want to as it can expose my card to fraud. Being an older person I do not like this.

The girl then proceeded to use the card for payment of the room rather than the cash I had already taken out for payment. I thought this was extremely rude as I had obliged to only hand the card over for "damage reasons". I'm over 70 years old why would I damage the room.

The tea and coffee facilities were too high up and awkward to reach.

Stayed: March 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank BarbaraKaren2015
Reviewed 18 March 2015

Excellent large rooms with a great bathroom.large TV and great beds.
Very clean room,linen & towels
Very friendly and obliging staff
Have stayed here many times with groups and have never been dissapointed,would reccomend to all.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Tuncurrycoach

Thanks for your feedback Tuncurry Coaches,always great to hear your group enjoyed their stay.

Reviewed 8 March 2015 via mobile

The room was up one flight of stairs. Stay was ok. Room clean. Complimentary bottled water. Some plumbing noises from adjoining rooms. Nothing to much to complain about. Nothing to rave about. No noise from adjoining main road as my room was on the other side of the property.

Stayed: March 2015